DN sub or no? - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanko

Quote from: Diabolical on March 12, 2010, 10:25:42 PM
it worked on u , since u gave him attention and replied :)
well if he's happy now it's ok for me xd
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Kerth

Quote from: Bav3 on March 13, 2010, 12:20:07 PM
if u wanna sub stack stay on your server and stfu u have it there ( in my opinion sub stuck servers are for noobs)
make this server without sub stuck will be more interesting to play all classes ;)

lol blood :D if you want real game, real enemy, real l2 nothing easier :
http://www.xtremetop100.com/lineage2
Here you are.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Bav3 on March 13, 2010, 02:42:20 PM
we will play on new server and u will get raped hard ;)
And then you woke up.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Wizjoner

I thing is good idea for new server w/o stack sub system

server will be more balanced (siege, olympiad etc), original
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Streeter

Well,i remember the old times here,omg,how cool it was.But...later,allmost all my friends and most of good ppl left this network(you all know the reasons why).A fresh start will be a comeback for all the real players who made dragon network what it is in these days.A fresh start means a new challenge for all the ppl who love stack subs,tell me who didnt heard of dragon network?After i left this network i`ve fked my time to start many new stack servers but allmost all went down or all ppl left after few weeks.cuz of bugs and more.If you make a retail one then sorry dude but we all played too many retails until now so why we  should start here?nothing new.just my opinion.
Once upon a time in...Lineage

Sowell

Quote from: Wizjoner on March 13, 2010, 03:12:41 PM

go and find on google ther are plenty of such servers and some of them opened few days ago l2off HB,i can tell you on pm best cuz i am not alowed to advertise otehr servers, i know best fresh server opened ,have almost 200 players online :OOOO and when you get bored of that you can come here on sub stack were are gonna be like 2k+ ;)

Ashlynn

Quote from: Wizjoner on March 13, 2010, 03:12:41 PM

What the hell will be original on another retail-like server? There are already thousands of such servers.

Ret ard ired

Diabolical

Quote from: Kerth on March 13, 2010, 11:10:04 AM
You're wrong, if it'll be non-stack nobody will move here...
Let's see who will come

When non-stack
-Few people who want retail like server from DN
-Few ppl not from DN

When stack
-Many actual players of 5/15/30/200 x
-Many old players of 5/15/30 x who left because of clan / scam / fail / being bored
-Many old players of first and second 10x, who had no other choice than left,
-Many ppl who are looking for good stack-sub server, with nice gameplay and  huge population since few years, cuz they know it's pointless to start game now for ex. on 15x, where 50% people are those who donated for top stuff, 40% are old players who play since veeeery long and have top stuff, 9% are asslickers / admin's or gm's friends / scammers  and others who also have top stuff
-Propably some olf clans of this Network
-New clans
-New random players looking for new server with huge pop

you can count your self,  non-stack means ~800 players?  Stack means ~over 3 k for sure.

Don't say that it's copy of other servers - no, it's refresh for them. If you want to play good non-stack server, go and find it, nobody pushs you to stay at DN, which always was and will be stack-network. There are so many of stack servers with Gracia Final or Epilogue, with huge populations, that really, who wants to play at Hb (not even full, still) retail-like, with low rates and low population?

Actually i disagree with u in many things , compare any retail like server players with any DN server players , DN never had a chance , and even that new server wont take Dn to the top

Lets face it

- Retail servers population > stack sub servers population

- Stack sub servers has lots of problems / mutants and lots of nerfs , whining and many bugs , in retail u wont face that problem much, it will be nothing comparing to stack sub

- the main problem in most of DN is oly , ppl r sick of op combos in oly u have to be buffer to win something , never been fair in stack sub system , and its not that fair in retail as well , thats why there is class based games so instead of using it to transfer points as it used to be in the past there will be real games

- i played nm for very long time and i have everything i ever needed and i stopped playing , why most of existing DN players would actually go to a new server with same features but different rates ?  it makes no sense noone will leave their items and the shit they have to go play the same thing again it cant be called refreshment rly

- Retail will allow all the classes to be played , u would see actual ppl playing supports for the support sake itself , it improves the game play , instead of having 3 bots in party just to buff / support

- Ppl r looking for new servers all the time , so weather its retail or stack sub ppl will come but as i said in first point retail population > stack sub population

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Kerth

Quote from: Diabolical on March 13, 2010, 03:44:44 PM
Actually i disagree with u in many things , compare any retail like server players with any DN server players , DN never had a chance , and even that new server wont take Dn to the top

Lets face it

- Retail servers population > stack sub servers population

- Stack sub servers has lots of problems / mutants and lots of nerfs , whining and many bugs , in retail u wont face that problem much, it will be nothing comparing to stack sub

- the main problem in most of DN is oly , ppl r sick of op combos in oly u have to be buffer to win something , never been fair in stack sub system , and its not that fair in retail as well , thats why there is class based games so instead of using it to transfer points as it used to be in the past there will be real games

- i played nm for very long time and i have everything i ever needed and i stopped playing , why most of existing DN players would actually go to a new server with same features but different rates ?  it makes no sense noone will leave their items and the shit they have to go play the same thing again it cant be called refreshment rly

- Retail will allow all the classes to be played , u would see actual ppl playing supports for the support sake itself , it improves the game play , instead of having 3 bots in party just to buff / support

- Ppl r looking for new servers all the time , so weather its retail or stack sub ppl will come but as i said in first point retail population > stack sub population

I'm glad that there is someone to discuss :) Let me answer you
1. Retail servers population > stack sub servers population
You are right BUT it's more like
Gracia off non bugged server population > stack sub server population
And there are thousands of servers like this.
2. the main problem in most of DN is oly , ppl r sick of op combos in oly u have to be buffer to win something , never been fair in stack sub system , and its not that fair in retail as well , thats why there is class based games so instead of using it to transfer points as it used to be in the past there will be real games
You know, but for really, how many % of population participes in oly? From my knoweagle it's about 10% in each server.
About complains - here poeple complain because you have to be xx/buffer to win something,  on retail / retail like servers they complain because most of classes loose to supports - so you still have to be support. And IMO it's even better this way, because it push people to play for ex. Necro/pp not Necro/pal  = more classes are useable.

3.  Retail will allow all the classes to be played , u would see actual ppl playing supports for the support sake itself , it improves the game play , instead of having 3 bots in party just to buff / support
Again I have to disagree - many classes on retail for ex. TK or SE are almost never seen, because they are useless for anything. At stack you can be for ex. SH/SE, so you still play support, but you can also hit. I was playing at few retail-like servers, quite long, 2 times I were playing WC as my main, and it's not fun to be support all the time, you cant hit or anything. Here for example i can make Ty/WC, so then im useable in fight, and in supporting = double pleasure from gameplay.
4.i played nm for very long time and i have everything i ever needed and i stopped playing , why most of existing DN players would actually go to a new server with same features but different rates ?  it makes no sense noone will leave their items and the shit they have to go play the same thing again it cant be called refreshment rly
Then you are quite individual, from what I know, most of people who left didn't had in reasons that they were bored of subs / things that they obtained or server features, they left because
a) server's populations dropped from few thousands to few hundrets (for ex. 15x in C4 had about 3  k players online, now it have maybe 600 with boxes together)
b) increasing corruption, more and more donators and stuff going up (for ex. if someone was in c6 in IC maybe 60% had S grade on server, now 80% have at least DN set, 70% have icarius, 60% have at least 2 rb jewels), fails like enchant-event-fail (when some people bought about 400 bews 100 kk each, and later sold 4 coins each)
c) personal issues, clan issues, low time for playing in that time, but now they have time and passion once again, so they want back
d) server close (raven, shadow)

4. Ppl r looking for new servers all the time , so weather its retail or stack sub ppl will come but as i said in first point retail population > stack sub population
The point about population is that, people who are looking just for new server, they are looking for features
non corrupted / healthy comminity / at least Gracia with all features 100% working, no bugs / experienced gm's in events and communication with players (no offence^^) / no donations / no custom features
Does Dn fit any of those features? hmmm, let me seeeeee....... Sorry, dont think so. But there are many who does.

But people who are looking for stack-sub servers, they look for another features :
balanced sub gameplay (and YES, dragon has most balanced one of all stac-sub servers I've tried) / gm's experienced in subs matters / long gameplay without wipe (most of stack-servers fall in about few months, because of lack in staff's experience) / and ofc fresh start...

And don't say like "go back yo your beloved stacksub servers", because if you didnt realize yet, other servers in this network are dead (or slowly, but still, dying). Do you really think that somebody will now start to play at 5/15/30x ? I don't think so, because players lvl (mostly in eq) are not reachable (without donating 5 k euro). People are loooking for fresh stack server, not for dying ones.

Kerth

Quote from: Bav3 on March 13, 2010, 02:28:24 PM
i want start on new server with my friends and there isnt any new server

If you did't search for it, you'll never find it. As i know TenshinoSekai started about at 06.03.10, some other servers are going to be up soon too  (I don't wanna be judged like I'm doing adverts or something).

Ashlynn

I wonder why some people are even posting there. They won't leave their servers anyway :)

Ret ard ired

Dhart

Quote from: Bav3 on March 13, 2010, 12:39:29 PM
to kill noobs like u ::)
and now i want real enemy on non sub stuck server where wont be noobs ;)
ok
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)