The Q&A Topic - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

The Q&A Topic

Started by Tyler, March 11, 2010, 10:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zule88

Quote from: Torn on March 23, 2010, 01:34:28 PM
You got most general answers you need to know, for much detaild info you will have to wait grand opening because we are pretty much sick of copy-dn-paste servers around, thats why we wanna keep some thing safe, thats all.
Thanks for understanding and cya online .
but .... but but! i cant see something new that dn dont have .... after all copy dn even some official games i will not name now has so much stuff from dn  :D   now did dn copy first from them or other way around dont know but but! i and i mean all we players of dn cant wait to see what is that new   thing we will have!!! that dn did not have ! no custom shits from dn (chp, dnet, icarus ) as i understand so far .sooo what could it bee ....  its just... we want to know xDDDD

p.s sentse my last topic was mi8ssunderstanded at offence and flame topic i must write this sorry ;

i did not try with this topic to insult anybody of valkyria stuff or take down ur work !! and NO its not flame topic ... uf
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]