Mystic Muse's 79 skills

News:

Main Menu

Mystic Muse's 79 skills

Started by Luthiels, March 13, 2010, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthiels

Hi forum,

I've gathered the enough SP to get one of these lvl 79 skills (which are Throne of ice, Diamond Dust and Ice Vortex Crusher) but i'd like to know if they work properly or on the contrary if they are buged and I should save my SP. Anyone knows?

On the other hand, if they worked properly, which one should I take first?

Thanks a lot ^^

Neozinhu

i didnt tested diamond dust...but blizzard is slow also and have a nice land rate

Throre of ice is one bleed....dont land so easy
Throne dont worth the SP...

so...dont learn any of those 3...save ur sp..and learn when u have some extra sp
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Furesy

Arienrod

more useleful is crusher: if ice vortex landed, it's free 130 % ice vortex damage without cast speed. ofc it delands the ice vortex effect... then sometimes useful for killing faster if u see u do correct damage with first ice vortex; sometimes to avoid if u want to run after a target :)

Furesy

On DN crusher not worth using lol, I was always happy when some newb removed the vortex effect from me <3

Arienrod

yes i said sometimes useful; not on chars like you ofc :) if my vortex lands on you i just stop fight and kneel down for giving thanks to my poor am+a+3 XD

Furesy

Quote from: Arienrod on March 15, 2010, 03:31:47 PM
yes i said sometimes useful; not on chars like you ofc :) if my vortex lands on you i just stop fight and kneel down for giving thanks to my poor am+a+3 XD
lol :P