Web Analytics
Vote for Dragon servers

News:

Main Menu

Vote for Dragon servers

Started by snek44, March 30, 2010, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snek44

Vote all for Dragon servers,and than will more players on Valky :)
and than more pvp's.

Sanncheeez

Quote from: snek44 on March 30, 2010, 04:50:36 PM
Vote all for Dragon servers,and than will more players on Valky :)
and than more pvp's.

I think first of all it shuld be up server ^^ than more players will come
I love play weak chars <3

disc

i want separated(from other dn servers) vote for valkyria when it starts, bcuz i don't want to bring new money payers for foker drake :) he should be happy with the dnet and icarus buyers who pay 300 euros each.
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Ashlynn

Quote from: disc on March 30, 2010, 05:57:49 PM
i want separated(from other dn servers) vote for valkyria when it starts, bcuz i don't want to bring new money payers for foker drake :) he should be happy with the dnet and icarus buyers who pay 300 euros each.
Valkyria will run on same machines as every other servers. So donating and voting for Valkyria will help DN, hence Drake. Although I don't understand your hate towards Drake. Thanks to him you all have a great servers to play on and I'm sure you have met quite a lot of friends here as well.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 30, 2010, 09:57:09 PM
Valkyria will run on same machines as every other servers. So donating and voting for Valkyria will help DN, hence Drake. Although I don't understand your hate towards Drake. Thanks to him you all have a great servers to play on and I'm sure you have met quite a lot of friends here as well.

Don't take him serious, he's retard
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Cireneu

i think all must vote on DN, but we dont need more donaters (and this is not one kind of offense) i just dont like to play against them cuz i dont have money to donate and this make servers unbalenced  :-\ and every1 who dont donate wants to stop
so i think DN need 1 server where donate to anything won't be possible, ofc it cant happen  ;D

btw , VOTE!

disc

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 30, 2010, 09:57:09 PM

great servers? lol? with freaked up +54343343 stat dnet set and ak47 icarus only for donator coins, bugs, exploits etc?
This new server is the only server what can become good in dnet, bcuz it's not made by drake :D
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

IdarkI

Quote from: disc on March 31, 2010, 04:14:50 AM
great servers? lol? with freaked up +54343343 stat dnet set and ak47 icarus only for donator coins, bugs, exploits etc?
This new server is the only server what can become good in dnet, bcuz it's not made by drake :D
ah retards, retards, retards... u will never have working brain  :-\
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

Ashlynn

Quote from: disc on March 31, 2010, 04:14:50 AM
Of course you will mention only the bad things. But on the other hand DN was never wiped and is still #1 stack sub server. Obviously it is for a reason.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

LagoonPL

Quote from: Cireneu on March 30, 2010, 11:11:00 PM
i think all must vote on DN, but we dont need more donaters (and this is not one kind of offense) i just dont like to play against them cuz i dont have money to donate and this make servers unbalenced  :-\ and every1 who dont donate wants to stop
so i think DN need 1 server where donate to anything won't be possible, ofc it cant happen  ;D

btw , VOTE!
well
consider donators as your income, they donate for coins, you farm epic raids, you sell jewels to donators for their donated coins and everyone's happy
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse

Cireneu

Quote from: LagoonPL on March 31, 2010, 04:41:28 PM
well
consider donators as your income, they donate for coins, you farm epic raids, you sell jewels to donators for their donated coins and everyone's happy
if they are donaters for what they want jewels?  ???
btw, i just want a balanced game like every1  :P

LagoonPL

Quote from: Cireneu on March 31, 2010, 05:04:26 PM
if they are donaters for what they want jewels?  ???
btw, i just want a balanced game like every1  :P
I'm quite sure you'll get coins for donations and you'll be able to spend them at donny, wheras prices at donny are high so donators will prefer to buy things cheaper from players then overpay at donny's. So it works both ways :P But on the other hand you may consider donators as a player with boosted stats etc, well that's not it as far as i know :P

I'm pretty sure that donations won't include boosting stats and items
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse