Huge clans comin back - Excidium - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Huge clans comin back - Excidium

Started by Russel, March 15, 2010, 08:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beni

Quote from: Sokrates on March 16, 2010, 12:55:19 AM
Beni you are rly funny guy :D The only reason why you were wining epics with us (for some time) was the ZERG what you made with Enclave (you had at last 2x more ppl than we had). Guess what happend when Enclave left ally? Hools Disapired :D <3

is that ironic? when we made ally you had ally with 2 other clans, and after 1 month we took off ally because we was too strong and we still got valakas baium frintezza alone till we got boored, watch that valakas screen was hooli vs all (enclave too) so dont come here say me you lost because of that ally :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

cerva

i thought at some epic clan  :D..good ppls...but huge is inappropiate  :P

bourrin

Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

alfonzso

Quote from: Kerth on March 16, 2010, 12:41:26 AM
Anyways frintezza was most LOL sub server I've seen, without any dmg reduction or crit chance nefr, pvp was like CRIT CRIT you dead. CRIT CRIT your enemy dead. Endless.
And from what I remember it was like 50/50, half of pvp won by Hoolz half by Exi.

If Valkyria will be  stack sub...you want nerf ???   :-X  And how many ppl want nerf?
There will be a nerf weekly here, will be right with nothing then than the rest DN server's.
Rpg-Club|5x: JackKetch - Wind Rider - lvl76

Toszi

Quoteanyway dont eaven try to say you won holi because it would be funny
We comed on frint 2 month after exi and in 2 week after i arrived u wasent tuching any big rb anymore
But those are old storys  all know that i guess

1. I dont say exci stronger than hooli, cause i never was in exci. I said Hooli is the bigest lame clan what i saw ever.
2. 2 month after exci... Right... But only cause when exci came to frint, you already leaved from the server. 50+% of hooli members played here from the start, dont try to say not.
I hate when ppl - who is famous, and every1 knows, who played on DS or Frint 15x, he has the bigest fail clan ever - try to flame others.

Quoteremember pvp when 2 ally couldent defeat 1 clan?         http://yfrog.com/j0intermedioj                   http://yfrog.com/2oholivs2allyj

or when you culdent take castle eaven exploiting and hotpussy logged out 

Lolz. Than remember when on DarkSide you cryd to gm - cause your zerg(4 or more clan) cant fought with BA+OS(6 party max) - if BA and OS dont broke the ally, your zerg will leave from the server. And after it you pmed to the leader of BA, cause you wanted to make ally lol. ;D

About exploits. Remember when we loose giran, you won, cause you summoned your whole clan inside castle, behind us. ;)

On frint you won vs exci only cause of your zerg, like everytime. When server started the half of little clans killed easily your nonskilled "clan", when you dont zergd them. Thats what im talking about. Befor you try to blame others, think about you, and your clan, after talk, but better if you shut the freak up.

On the road again. :D

Beni

Quote from: Toszi on March 16, 2010, 03:43:06 PM
1. I dont say exci stronger than hooli, cause i never was in exci. I said Hooli is the bigest lame clan what i saw ever.
2. 2 month after exci... Right... But only cause when exci came to frint, you already leaved from the server. 50+% of hooli members played here from the start, dont try to say not.
I hate when ppl - who is famous, and every1 knows, who played on DS or Frint 15x, he has the bigest fail clan ever - try to flame others.

Lolz. Than remember when on DarkSide you cryd to gm - cause your zerg(4 or more clan) cant fought with BA+OS(6 party max) - if BA and OS dont broke the ally, your zerg will leave from the server. And after it you pmed to the leader of BA, cause you wanted to make ally lol. ;D

About exploits. Remember when we loose giran, you won, cause you summoned your whole clan inside castle, behind us. ;)

On frint you won vs exci only cause of your zerg, like everytime. When server started the half of little clans killed easily your nonskilled "clan", when you dont zergd them. Thats what im talking about. Befor you try to blame others, think about you, and your clan, after talk, but better if you shut the freak up.

You are like clan clow xD this is rly funny, u played on DS or you just heared storys? :D
n1) I started there after all when OS BH and Enclave was on full S and with Homunculus team we got giran on first siege we made after 3 weeks lol..
n2)  who was the one zerging? remember this Baium? for Kill 12 nomercy and 40 hooli they zerged us with enclave + bh + os :D
n3) on frint i was killing one pt of exidium alone lol your zerg story, like the movie is 9 vs 9 (actually no because first pvp they was 13) and they nither won once...take off that hate :D

p.s. if holi are 40 online for baium and others (best clan) are 20 is not our fault i guess, that is not zerg, that's called organized clan  ;D

Alex

Quote from: bourrin on March 16, 2010, 11:04:18 AM
worst (big) clan ever on dragon

u insult a lot of seve members with your words mon ami!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Toszi

Quote from: Beni on March 16, 2010, 04:15:59 PM
You are like clan clow xD this is rly funny, u played on DS or you just heared storys? :D
n1) I started there after all when OS BH and Enclave was on full S and with Homunculus team we got giran on first siege we made after 3 weeks lol..
n2)  who was the one zerging? remember this Baium? for Kill 12 nomercy and 40 hooli they zerged us with enclave + bh + os :D
n3) on frint i was killing one pt of exidium alone lol your zerg story, like the movie is 9 vs 9 (actually no because first pvp they was 13) and they nither won once...take off that hate :D

p.s. if holi are 40 online for baium and others (best clan) are 20 is not our fault i guess, that is not zerg, that's called organized clan  ;D

Ofc i played on DS, i was a member of BlackArmy.
Than remember  the other siege, what i said. Or when CI leaved from OS, and when you cant fought with BA+CI, OS came with hools there, to kill us. ;)
Yes, i remember this fight for Baium. First of all - other clan from your zerg, with bunny in crest, and they name was smth with "six" or "nice", dont remember - was there with 1 or 2 party, im not sure, but 90% if tz was there too with 1-2 party, but forget them. This 40+12 guy from you ally is ~6 party. When we made a rush, BA has 2 party, with 4-5 buffer box, OS has 2 party too, and enclace already dont played there, only a half party came with us, cause they want some fun. So we has 4,5 party with boxes. So if we count only with hools+nomercy, you has more ppl with 1,5 party than us.

Frint: hope you remember LightBringers at the server start. Not 1 time happnes, when your friends on varka/hs saw us, especially Zuhatag, pushd party return befor we flaged them, and in 5 min came back with 1,5-2 party. Our party was 1 sps, 1 bd, 1 ee, 1 wk, and 1 bot se at this times. And we was a rly little clan, with some friends... ;D

P.s. i  dont hate you, or your clan, but i have some free time, and im so bored atm, so i have to forum fighting right now. :D

Beni

Quote from: Toszi on March 16, 2010, 04:43:30 PM
Ofc i played on DS, i was a member of BlackArmy.
Than remember  the other siege, what i said. Or when CI leaved from OS, and when you cant fought with BA+CI, OS came with hools there, to kill us. ;)
Yes, i remember this fight for Baium. First of all - other clan from your zerg, with bunny in crest, and they name was smth with "six" or "nice", dont remember - was there with 1 or 2 party, im not sure, but 90% if tz was there too with 1-2 party, but forget them. This 40+12 guy from you ally is ~6 party. When we made a rush, BA has 2 party, with 4-5 buffer box, OS has 2 party too, and enclace already dont played there, only a half party came with us, cause they want some fun. So we has 4,5 party with boxes. So if we count only with hools+nomercy, you has more ppl with 1,5 party than us.

Frint: hope you remember LightBringers at the server start. Not 1 time happnes, when your friends on varka/hs saw us, especially Zuhatag, pushd party return befor we flaged them, and in 5 min came back with 1,5-2 party. Our party was 1 sps, 1 bd, 1 ee, 1 wk, and 1 bot se at this times. And we was a rly little clan, with some friends... ;D

P.s. i  dont hate you, or your clan, but i have some free time, and im so bored atm, so i have to forum fighting right now. :D

who the hell is zuhatag? and you saw my guys equips? we was A/s without SA vs full RB jowel ppl and still winning lol. And we was killing TZ too because they wanted to make baium without war lol.
Thing n2 u dreamed if you saw OS help hooligans lol, Os would never help us and i would not eaven accept if they wanted to.
About lightbringers i got no idea who they are :P

MingSan

Quote from: bourrin on March 16, 2010, 11:04:18 AM
worst (big) clan ever on dragon

They were just like kindergarten for mentally retarded kids, but there was a 1 difference between them, I feel mercy when look at mentally retarded kid.
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

Toszi

Quote from: Beni on March 16, 2010, 05:25:51 PM
who the hell is zuhatag?
About lightbringers i got no idea who they are :P

Im not surprised...  ;)

QuoteAnd we was killing TZ too because they wanted to make baium without war lol.

Realy? So why Nomercy stoped the war too? And Hools? Ohh, i forgot, we dont has two sided war at this time. :)

QuoteThing n2 u dreamed

Dont think so. Maybe you dont calld P1ng for help, but they was there, and os+hools dont killed eachother. ;)

Quoteand you saw my guys equips? we was A/s without SA vs full RB jowel ppl

More than half of BA was without SA(many without s weapon), and rb jewells too, cause many of the old members already leaved, and there was new members. ;)

iMEXX

Quote from: Kerth on March 16, 2010, 12:41:26 AM
Anyways frintezza was most LOL sub server I've seen, without any dmg reduction or crit chance nefr, pvp was like CRIT CRIT you dead. CRIT CRIT your enemy dead. Endless.

gokillurself dude, we wont any kind of nerfs like dmg reduction/crit change/damage if u wont die for 2 hits use correct buffs  ;D ;D ;D
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless