News:

Main Menu

Huge clans comin back - Excidium

Started by Russel, March 15, 2010, 08:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenghisKhan

Quote from: ChujoZord on March 22, 2010, 10:14:29 AM
Dude we don't made this topic ...
I never said that you did, and I also mentioned I reacted on topic's name not on idea of  Excidium playing there. I am neutral towards them, as I said before.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

cerva

Quote from: k0rina on March 20, 2010, 06:54:12 PM

some of the reason why drake decided to remove base class in oly ..j/k   ;D

GenghisKhan

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Junkie

Anyway Hooligans will play on Valykria? :P
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Sowell

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 22, 2010, 04:27:39 PM

english please
wtf is this "english pls" i saw this many time before and this make me think about you guys that you are really morons,if is not tipped correctly you cant understand a freaking thing and that means you need learn english or second thought is that you dont have any reason to write smth here and when you see a phrase tipped incorrectly there you go ,you take the chance and say smth thinking like maybe some1 will remember your "pro" name,let me tell you :no is not like that you really look like a fool imo.
1 thing is clear ,1 member form this clan fool you all with this advertise for his own clan,anyway GG to this guy
ps:i bearly hear about this clan and i played frintezza to,maybe they are noobs maybe no but i write this so you ppls can stop saying "pls english" you guys are no more than a Troll

cerva

Quote from: k0rina on March 22, 2010, 08:53:06 PM
ya its base class u so smart  ... aw with pr ya ? ahhh no we got 10 aw 10 pr 10 he 10 wk  whattaaaaaaa naab xD
ps: hi fvcker :>
well u had for real!! ;D
btw my char hero too on that screen ofc no transfers as yours  ;D

hi <3

cerva

Quote from: Sowell on March 22, 2010, 04:46:12 PM
wtf is this "english pls" i saw this many time before and this make me think about you guys that you are really morons,if is not tipped correctly you cant understand a freaking thing and that means you need learn english or second thought is that you dont have any reason to write smth here and when you see a phrase tipped incorrectly there you go ,you take the chance and say smth thinking like maybe some1 will remember your "pro" name,let me tell you :no is not like that you really look like a fool imo.
1 thing is clear ,1 member form this clan fool you all with this advertise for his own clan,anyway GG to this guy
ps:i bearly hear about this clan and i played frintezza to,maybe they are noobs maybe no but i write this so you ppls can stop saying "pls english" you guys are no more than a Troll
english pls  :D

Beni

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 23, 2010, 01:14:58 AM

in some language please, english is too hard for you.....choose your favourite.

if you cant understand what he says then i guess that's your problem, from the moment rest of us can.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

cerva

ChujoZord

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 23, 2010, 06:54:06 PM
i can understand but his english is horrible, if u say that his english is ok then u have problem not me  :-\
Stop cry about someone English oh my freaked god. Almost 2nd person is talking with bleeding english but who the freak care?

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kerth

Quote from: ChujoZord on March 23, 2010, 06:55:30 PM
Stop cry about someone English oh my freaked god. Almost 2nd person is talking with bleeding english but who the freak care?
Then almost 1/2 of people have to take some lessons, come on, english is so common now, and it's very easy, even for tards (should be at least).
Also using interpunction is not hard, give it a try , cuz reading long posts without it, is best way to get headache...

PS: please close this stupic topic .....

Sowell

Quote from: Kerth on March 23, 2010, 07:37:47 PM
Then almost 1/2 of people have to take some lessons, come on, english is so common now, and it's very easy, even for tards (should be at least).
Also using interpunction is not hard,give it a try , cuz reading long posts without it, is best way to get headahe...

PS: please close this stupic topic .....
Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 23, 2010, 06:54:06 PM
i can understand but his english is horrible, if u say that his english is ok then u have problem not me  :-\
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
If your mind is to slow is not any1 problem and you dont have judge no1 for his misspelled tiping,this was last time when i bother miself quote any post of this pro guys,peace and lets w8 for for bets sevrer;)

ps:you dont have to be so tense about some1 misspelling cuz no1 care:)
w/e just close this topic cuz is already to boring