Web Analytics
Idea about buffs

News:

Main Menu

Idea about buffs

Started by matthew, March 18, 2010, 08:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthew

Well, all of u know about this important aspect of the game that make the biggest difference on the gameplay - the buffs.
I just wanna give an idea to the gm's with this ocasion:  introduce a item (like a npc buffer maby) who have all buffs in game.
I played on a server who got this item (ziggo gem was called) who got around 3 k 's on mostly because of this thing.
The advantages are:
- give the oportunity to all player's to be well buffed all time
- the buff bots are no longer needed - less lag
- the difference wich this srv will make (buff item + sub stack + no donation), will attract many ppl to come play here
- and finaly the pvp that will be here (old times dragon 3k on :X)

deiwidaz

Imo no, arena have aio buffers and support classes are dead, also everyone crying for big dmg since they just get buffs without any ressists and etc(all aios have almost same macros for buffing). But its just my opinion.

Junkie

hahahahahahha,
epic topic...
Gm buffer on low rate! Are you kidding me??
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Mala Przyjemnosc

Ehe , add Instant lvl 80 , full enchanted equip + sub and some moar .
J1zys Christ stop givin pvpserver's ideas to low rate >_>

Ric0

Quote from: deiwidaz on March 18, 2010, 08:09:52 PM
Imo no, arena have aio buffers and support classes are dead, also everyone crying for big dmg since they just get buffs without any ressists and etc(all aios have almost same macros for buffing). But its just my opinion.
+1

matthew

Come one dont tell me that a 20x is a low rate sv cause in 1 week u made the 76 char +sub and +100 pvp's too :|.
Most of the ppl who played this game for some time knows the importance of the buffs. Also they know that the right buff given depending the enemy can win the pvp.
I show u simple way to avoid some unnecessary aspects on the game - the excess of bots - and make the game more interesting.

Ric0

Quote from: matthew on March 18, 2010, 09:49:04 PM
Come one dont tell me that a 20x is a low rate sv cause in 1 week u made the 76 char +sub and +100 pvp's too :|.
Most of the ppl who played this game for some time knows the importance of the buffs. Also they know that the right buff given depending the enemy can win the pvp.
I show u simple way to avoid some unnecessary aspects on the game - the excess of bots - and make the game more interesting.

Nah, if gm make Aio Buffer like in Arena some char's die and ppl make only he/wl , th/wl no1 make sub + support...
Sry for bad english

w3roc

My opinion make clan hall npc that can give any kind buffs lvl 3 and etc -it give clan hall more worsted in buff - and make npc in towns wich can give buff to people under lvl 61 - like in official. Buffer always needed -so put buff npc -kill this class as support. So better no put Gm buff npc.

Toszi

Bullshit. If you want to play without buffers, lets play wow. Good luck.

On the road again. :D

Ventarius

Quote from: Toszi on March 19, 2010, 02:20:25 PM
Bullshit. If you want to play without buffers, lets play wow. Good luck.

priest , druid, palladin aren't also buffers in wow ??

cerva

Quote from: matthew on March 18, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
Well, all of u know about this important aspect of the game that make the biggest difference on the gameplay - the buffs.
I just wanna give an idea to the gm's with this ocasion:  introduce a item (like a npc buffer maby) who have all buffs in game.
I played on a server who got this item (ziggo gem was called) who got around 3 k 's on mostly because of this thing.
The advantages are:
- the difference wich this srv will make (buff item + sub stack + no donation), will attract many ppl to come play here

+1 for this nub  :P

GenghisKhan

Quote from: matthew on March 18, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
The advantages are:

Lame idea.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.