Aden 20.03.2010 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Aden 20.03.2010

Started by Shreed, March 20, 2010, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: zenice on March 21, 2010, 12:18:29 PM
stfu dude, mister big facking mouth. I go shut your mouth with my uber leet char and pew pew your ass.  ;D
Weren't you the one creating a topic 5 minutes after the server went up with the new buffbar after you got rolled by our mage party and you didn't even buffed yourself with magic barrier? :D

chlipus

Cenarius

i hear was good siege, but my net was down  :'(
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

zenice

Quote from: oOMiaOo on March 21, 2010, 12:38:12 PM
ordianry people live and learn-you just live

shhhhh!!!! go to your corner biatch!!
Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 21, 2010, 01:47:41 PM
::) ::) ::) mister15k
idd  :-X

Quote from: Furesy on March 21, 2010, 02:07:55 PM
Weren't you the one creating a topic 5 minutes after the server went up with the new buffbar after you got rolled by our mage party and you didn't even buffed yourself with magic barrier? :D
NO!

Catos

i saw my name around this topic so as an answer yes indeed i took the castle when i had around 35-40% more to finsh engrave but cthon do not worry u weren't even close to pray room or any other war so trust me i could have time cause voudas or pawciu i do not remember were at 10-15% when we took it on EB clan
all i want to say is GF for a nice pvp but -1 for sv DC and what happened after it
(so what if u were near gates?we had summoners near siege zone and till u broke doors to enter in pray room trust me we would also run into the castle)

ps:btw1 min and a half is not equal with 3 secs :)
GF!

Montana

Quote from: Catos on March 22, 2010, 09:33:48 AM
i saw my name around this topic so as an answer yes indeed i took the castle when i had around 35-40% more to finsh engrave but cthon do not worry u weren't even close to pray room or any other war so trust me i could have time cause voudas or pawciu i do not remember were at 10-15% when we took it on EB clan
all i want to say is GF for a nice pvp but -1 for sv DC and what happened after it
(so what if u were near gates?we had summoners near siege zone and till u broke doors to enter in pray room trust me we would also run into the castle)

ps:btw1 min and a half is not equal with 3 secs :)
GF!
I'm not so sure

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Pawciu

Triuferkkk

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

kingofchaos

[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki