Play first time Critical error

News:

Main Menu

Play first time Critical error

Started by dragee, March 22, 2010, 01:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragee

hey guys,

i downloaded the game from dragon network. copy this on my desktop from winrar and copy the Dragon network louncher(the full package) in to the game. after runing the Dragon Network loucher i click first time to full check after the downloading patch the game no start and there come a window with this :

Critical error:
2010.3.22 01:21:25
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2095 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce G105M (8691)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

what must i do what have i make wrong?

and if i post this topic in the wrong category so sorry :)

dragee

dragee

hmm no when i open the game with administrator priority there come the same critical error :S

radament1

You got the correct Client? (Hellbound)

dragee

yes i have the correct from dragon-network

zylar

How big was it? 16 mb? if its small, thats just the patch for the game itself, u need the game itself too u can dl it here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,212906.0.html
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

dragee

i have the game und i have the louncher und the game is bigger than 16mb lol

pls only seriously answers :)

zylar

well was kinda serious, dunno didn't read properly :D  where did u put the loader? in /system or in main dir so C:\whatever\lineageII\

It needs to be in main dir, els u get that error too. did you accidentally  opened the Linage2.exe  loader from the main dir? thats the official loader and it will go and upgrade u to GraciaFinal client, if so, reinstall the hellbound client and reaply patch.

If u extracted the files directly into the lineage2 dir with winrar, make sure its not put in a separate dir by winrar
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.