server crash bug noticed.. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

server crash bug noticed..

Started by milampalas, March 22, 2010, 03:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 22, 2010, 04:00:26 PM
i was on my farm on facebook and i was colecting some fruits and suddenly server down.

There realy have to be something about that, I had exaly the same sytuation yesterday when I were milking my cows.
Adena Plix.

milampalas

Quote from: Montana on March 27, 2010, 10:03:10 AM
lol I think more anyone of  temp causes the DC's
because whenever we try to kill any epic rb, server disconect xxxxx times after we entered
so rly freak offfffff .i.
so last frintezza when we were inside..
and u entered  ( who knows how...)
and server went  down..   
really was one of temps...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

milampalas

btw can u explain how when 5 pt TEMP were inside frintezza.. 
another 4-5 parties of yours entered in frintezza's room when we were allready inside???
i may be  the biggest noob in server.. but i think this isn't allowed to be..
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Shreed

Quote from: milampalas on March 27, 2010, 02:34:09 PM
another 4-5 parties of yours entered in frintezza's room when we were allready inside???

coz Frintezza looked at you and realize that you are just bunch of loozers, and opened doors for real enemy :) so like you see it wasnt a bug :P

seboulba

cuz when serv crash or u dont hit frinte during some minute he go back to sleep and u need to come back again :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

milampalas

Quote from: Shreed on March 27, 2010, 02:36:23 PM
coz Frintezza looked at you and realize that you are just bunch of loozers, and opened doors for real enemy :) so like you see it wasnt a bug :P
don't worry shreed.. u will never see 5 parties get ban... but i wanted  to see what all of u can say about it...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

NiToPaMi

Quote from: milampalas on March 27, 2010, 02:48:15 PM
don't worry shreed.. u will never see 5 parties get ban... but i wanted  to see what all of u can say about it...

relax pimpa i told u frenda give free lession about how to kill frintezza with 5 pt , if u are ready to learn just pay to frenda :D

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Pawciu

it's easy to kill Scarlet of Halisha when he stay in same place all the time, brawo!! u are amazing!. I want to get some explain why Halisha stayed in spawn place and didn't hit u? I don't know... bug? shadow dance? exploit? dunno  :D

Marinella

Quote from: Pawciu on March 27, 2010, 05:24:33 PM
it's easy to kill Scarlet of Halisha when he stay in same place all the time, brawo!! u are amazing!. I want to get some explain why Halisha stayed in spawn place and didn't hit u? I don't know... bug? shadow dance? exploit? dunno  :D

it was just lag for few minutes, other times we hadnt such lag and all was ok. u just dont know how to kill it thats all ... :D ;)

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

trooperXkoki

same like u entered in heartofvolcano ::)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Pawciu

Quote from: Marinella on March 27, 2010, 05:32:03 PM
it was just lag for few minutes, other times we hadnt such lag and all was ok. u just dont know how to kill it thats all ... :D ;)

cuz i heard Halisha didnt attack u for all his first and second transformation  ;). Finally after last transfor halisha started move and hit u. For me it wasn't lag.

Yanksjmayfield

It takes pro clan's to kill frintezza noobzor......................where was temp? rofl
AmericanBadAss- Necro/PP

What comes around...............Goes around!