Web Analytics
TO TRACK- about atribute rate

News:

Main Menu

TO TRACK- about atribute rate

Started by ribera, March 26, 2010, 04:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

track atribute rate of jewels is so fuking amizing low, i think is 25% or lower, today i used 10 jewels and only 2 succeded, what happen?, well this is my second weapon that i put atribute on it, when this started i used 25 atribute jewels and reach from lvl 4 to 9, now i used 10 and only 2 succeded, the problem is there is no many atribute jewels on server drop rate is also still so fukming low, to improve this i think u should  increase rate of succeded or improve rate of drop, cous atributes jewels are very expensive and rate suks.
ur the NOOB

Neozinhu

Quote from: ribera on March 26, 2010, 04:52:55 AM
track atribute rate of jewels is so fuking amizing low, i think is 25% or lower, today i used 10 jewels and only 2 succeded, what happen?, well this is my second weapon that i put atribute on it, when this started i used 25 atribute jewels and reach from lvl 4 to 9, now i used 10 and only 2 succeded, the problem is there is no many atribute jewels on server drop rate is also still so fukming low, to improve this i think u should  increase rate of succeded or improve rate of drop, cous atributes jewels are very expensive and rate suks.
since they increase a lot of dmg...they should be rare, and harder to sucess...

imo

Ps: dont flame me...i'm looking for some jewelz also :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Kain

Succes rate is 50% ,you were just unlucky .