News:

Main Menu

Its new Month! - Vote!

Started by Biolo_idiota, April 01, 2010, 10:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mab

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on April 01, 2010, 10:26:51 AM
Right now we are 16 at TOP 200

If we keep on voting we can stay there.. or even get some extra places...

http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=15830

with huge lagss and DCs  can we vote  minus ?
Biolo you r Biolo :)

Neozinhu

Quote from: Mab on April 01, 2010, 06:36:42 PM
with huge lagss and DCs  can we vote  minus ?
Biolo you r Biolo :)
y....can vote and try to find the thing that is crashing server  ;)

When  leave...u dont need to vote...but if u play here...u can use less than 1 minute to vote...no?
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

NIORI

Quote from: zule88 on April 01, 2010, 02:32:20 PM
in world, in any realm , this sentence u just told has any point lol! u smell cos u near him and he smell worse than u ??  wtf that suppos to mean! LOL ! fcking albanian learn english pl0x !

another serbian that is crying ?  :D  becouse world isnt supporting them :P

about albanian flag in avatar , look at yours and dont spam plx,,,, at least my nation didnt murder 8k citizen becouse  of there beliaves,

p.s. kosovo is a indipented nation , how sad for you  ;D

can u say name in game :P for better communication :P
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

zule88

Quote from: NIORI on April 01, 2010, 08:16:28 PM
another serbian that is crying ?  :D  becouse world isnt supporting them :P

about albanian flag in avatar , look at yours and dont spam plx,,,, at least my nation didnt murder 8k citizen becouse  of there beliaves,

p.s. kosovo is a indipented nation , how sad for you  ;D

can u say name in game :P for better communication :P

Rofl kosovo was Serbian for 1300 years, what is 4-5 years >?  we losted, we get it back, we losted and get again ?  u see the difference ? we allways get it back,  and yea we will kill albanians everytime we can ^^  we will burn ur  pagan temples everytime we can ^^  and what about ur sentence that u are orthodox ?  u prooved that albanians are liers  to ^^

p.s u talk about murdering innocent cos other religion ???  who exiled 200 000 serbs cos they other religion oO ?  dont even start about

Kosovo will allways be part of Serbia ^^that ^^

what about my avatar ???  its sign of holly and beuttyfull Serbia ! country old over 1400 years! Country of heroes, immortal names (tesla for example etc), country of beutyfull plains , mountains, rivers .... with 1 of oldest cultures in Europe ,

what is albania ? what albania got :D ?  what name :D ? nothing , u will never have anything, u are like rats, soon u will be exterminated :D end is near!
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

NIORI

Quote from: zule88 on April 01, 2010, 11:20:42 PM
Rofl kosovo was Serbian for 1300 years, what is 4-5 years >?  we losted, we get it back, we losted and get again ?  u see the difference ? we allways get it back,  and yea we will kill albanians everytime we can ^^  we will burn ur  pagan temples everytime we can ^^  and what about ur sentence that u are orthodox ?  u prooved that albanians are liers  to ^^

p.s u talk about murdering innocent cos other religion ???  who exiled 200 000 serbs cos they other religion oO ?  dont even start about

Kosovo will allways be part of Serbia ^^that ^^

what about my avatar ???  its sign of holly and beuttyfull Serbia ! country old over 1400 years! Country of heroes, immortal names (tesla for example etc), country of beutyfull plains , mountains, rivers .... with 1 of oldest cultures in Europe ,

what is albania ? what albania got :D ?  what name :D ? nothing , u will never have anything, u are like rats, soon u will be exterminated :D end is near!

WTF u are rly idiot dude,,,,,

first of all i am not racist and i dont like this kind of conversation, but for u i will make a exception

1) u are 1 of the oldest cultere in europe from when  :D  correct me but serbians came in balkans when they came albanias was there already (illyrians)
2 country of big heroes, yes let me tell u few of them . sloban milosevic, he lost in few years all wars that he made , he brought to hes country the catatrope, less than 7 years he destroy hes country and he send it 100 years back,,
3) tell me please why nato attacked serbia? why nato didnt touch croatia or slovenia. ,
4) i dont doupt that serbia got a porud culture, since the historical evinces prove it clearly,
5) kosovo is serbia? then why is a indipented nation? they pay americans wtf germans italy france unitekindom , support there indipations, few of the oldest nation of europe is supporting kosovo indipation. such as france italy germany unitekindom.,,,

6) KOSOVO is there and free if u can come and get it :)

so now u little nacionalist prick, u can go to the emoo corner and start to cry,,,,,,

zule88

Quote from: NIORI on April 01, 2010, 11:38:19 PM
WTF u are rly idiot dude,,,,,

first of all i am not racist and i dont like this kind of conversation, but for u i will make a exception

1) u are 1 of the oldest cultere in europe from when  :D  correct me but serbians came in balkans when they came albanias was there already (illyrians)
2 country of big heroes, yes let me tell u few of them . sloban milosevic, he lost in few years all wars that he made , he brought to hes country the catatrope, less than 7 years he destroy hes country and he send it 100 years back,,
3) tell me please why nato attacked serbia? why nato didnt touch croatia or slovenia. ,
4) i dont doupt that serbia got a porud culture, since the historical evinces prove it clearly,
5) kosovo is serbia? then why is a indipented nation? they pay americans wtf germans italy france unitekindom , support there indipations, few of the oldest nation of europe is supporting kosovo indipation. such as france italy germany unitekindom.,,,

6) KOSOVO is there and free if u can come and get it :)

so now u little nacionalist prick, u can go to the emoo corner and start to cry,,,,,,

#1 u must learn english cos u sucks big time
#2 Slovenian People Existed in Kavkaz 300 year bc    !! he come to todays Kosovo ( back than Raska) 560 year ac  , Slovenian Culture which u can see today existed before christe!  and what about Illyrian ??  u was just minority under Rome LOL! w/o culutre w/o language w/o religion! just a slave people
#3 Heroes ? Stevan Sinjdelic wh blowed up him self and 200 turks (ur kind) 1 of best heroes of Serbia, Knez Lazar, KaraDjordje  i can count alot of them , what herous u got oO ?
#4 Nato attacked serbia cos muslim promissed to let them build anti rocket  and army base on Kosovo  (today's bonsteel )  they attaqcked us cos we did not want to let them  , we are not like muslims to betray each other, we would never betray our brothers russians
#5 They Pay ?  ofcourse they payed! with what money?  money from iddle east. blood money, money from drog ordered assasinations , black market of human organs , even non goverment organisations of Italy revealed all that , u got Support from Spain ?  i see u are in Spain u got thers Support ? Support of Russia ? Greece?  i think even turkey did not support u! a muslim country!  ahaha owned! u only bought countries that kinda lack of founds!
#6 we shall come for Kosovo and u will run, like u did 1999 , just wait when USA change it policy and u lose support, btw Eu Supreme court told ur actions was ilegal :d and in june this year that will be official :D  than what?  Why Kosovo is not member of MMF ?  or any other world wide organisation ?  hmmmm  .....   what is WWW Domain for Kosovo ?  ah yea u dont have it, what is number for international telephone dial of Kosovo ?  ah yes u use +381 of SERBIA , Same goes for internet, electro distribution, u use our eletricity, our  gas supply u get all from Serbia and Kosovo is independent ??  ahahah nice joke

#7 u still did not reply me any great name of albania ? why ? cos u dont have any :D ?  give me some trompy and year when albania win anything in Sport ?  u know how much Medals Serbia got ?  world champions so many times, gold silver medals!

#8  me to cry in corner?  cos u poor writed post?  w/o any english knowlege? hahaha!  best part of my life was when i saw ur muftia QQ on nathinal television for burned hebon temples ! and dead hebon priest :D what was it?  boiled alive?  yeaaa i bet that was fine lunch !
#9 u watch tv ??  KK Partizan 3:1 KK Macabi!!! we pwned ur muslims asses! we go to france in final four u dont :D drink it, taste it , it taste good ?  yea it does its taste of defeat!
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

Neozinhu

ask about politics by pm or msn . . . .dont spam here

thx for understanding
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

zule88

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 02, 2010, 12:24:48 AM
ask about politics by pm or msn . . . .dont spam here

thx for understanding

i i dig u dude but u see i got problem ..... my msn is seted up to block shit , crap, retards, morons :S and that a bit a problem  .... i cant add him  :-X
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr

NIORI

Quote from: zule88 on April 02, 2010, 12:22:05 AM
#1 u must learn english cos u sucks big time
#2 Slovenian People Existed in Kavkaz 300 year bc    !! he come to todays Kosovo ( back than Raska) 560 year ac  , Slovenian Culture which u can see today existed before christe!  and what about Illyrian ??  u was just minority under Rome LOL! w/o culutre w/o language w/o religion! just a slave people
#3 Heroes ? Stevan Sinjdelic wh blowed up him self and 200 turks (ur kind) 1 of best heroes of Serbia, Knez Lazar, KaraDjordje  i can count alot of them , what herous u got oO ?
#4 Nato attacked serbia cos muslim promissed to let them build anti rocket  and army base on Kosovo  (today's bonsteel )  they attaqcked us cos we did not want to let them  , we are not like muslims to betray each other, we would never betray our brothers russians
#5 They Pay ?  ofcourse they payed! with what money?  money from iddle east. blood money, money from drog ordered assasinations , black market of human organs , even non goverment organisations of Italy revealed all that , u got Support from Spain ?  i see u are in Spain u got thers Support ? Support of Russia ? Greece?  i think even turkey did not support u! a muslim country!  ahaha owned! u only bought countries that kinda lack of founds!
#6 we shall come for Kosovo and u will run, like u did 1999 , just wait when USA change it policy and u lose support, btw Eu Supreme court told ur actions was ilegal :d and in june this year that will be official :D  than what?  Why Kosovo is not member of MMF ?  or any other world wide organisation ?  hmmmm  .....   what is WWW Domain for Kosovo ?  ah yea u dont have it, what is number for international telephone dial of Kosovo ?  ah yes u use +381 of SERBIA , Same goes for internet, electro distribution, u use our eletricity, our  gas supply u get all from Serbia and Kosovo is independent ??  ahahah nice joke

#7 u still did not reply me any great name of albania ? why ? cos u dont have any :D ?  give me some trompy and year when albania win anything in Sport ?  u know how much Medals Serbia got ?  world champions so many times, gold silver medals!

#8  me to cry in corner?  cos u poor writed post?  w/o any english knowlege? hahaha!  best part of my life was when i saw ur muftia QQ on nathinal television for burned hebon temples ! and dead hebon priest :D what was it?  boiled alive?  yeaaa i bet that was fine lunch !
#9 u watch tv ??  KK Partizan 3:1 KK Macabi!!! we pwned ur muslims asses! we go to france in final four u dont :D drink it, taste it , it taste good ?  yea it does its taste of defeat!

Totally idiot, dude is pointles speaking to you,,

1)i am from albania not from kosovo but i support kosovo indipenced,

2) i am christian ortodox 35 % of albania population are ortodox

3) u asked about hero, well i will give u 1 skenderbeu, search in wiklopedia and u will larn what he did,

4) u speak about sport proud medals football . dude do i rly care ? 

5) i dont hate musllims i just dont judgment for there beliave but for there actions.

6) in albania history not even 1 president didnt die in prison becouse of warcrimes against humanity, but that isnt same for serbia your great leader die in jail for warcrimes.  how sad

7)  if as u told me the pay with drugs (kosovo) for geting usa and nato help :P  blabla , so u admit that mafia won a country?  ;D

p.s. i am not gona asnwer u anymore since it's clear that u are a IDIOT ,
but i should remind u that fight through internet is the same like running at speacial olympics no matter who will win u still remain a retared. so kiss my ass and bb

zule88

Quote from: NIORI on April 02, 2010, 12:41:15 AM
Totally idiot, dude is pointles speaking to you,,

1)i am from albania not from kosovo but i support kosovo indipenced,

2) i am christian ortodox 35 % of albania population are ortodox

3) u asked about hero, well i will give u 1 skenderbeu, search in wiklopedia and u will larn what he did,

4) u speak about sport proud medals football . dude do i rly care ? 

5) i dont hate musllims i just dont judgment for there beliave but for there actions.

6) in albania history not even 1 president didnt die in prison becouse of warcrimes against humanity, but that isnt same for serbia your great leader die in jail for warcrimes.  how sad

7)  if as u told me the pay with drugs (kosovo) for geting usa and nato help :P  blabla , so u admit that mafia won a country?  ;D

p.s. i am not gona asnwer u anymore since it's clear that u are a IDIOT ,
but i should remind u that fight through internet is the same like running at speacial olympics no matter who will win u still remain a retared. so kiss my ass and bb

u cant answer to me cos u dont know to answers :D

Slobodan Milosevic dint died in prison, he was assasinated ! posioned! cos all wa sknow he would never get konvicted! he would get out as Hero , as he Was ! so filthy low life poeple decided to go with pathetic tactic and poison him

We did not loste anything , i admit mafia purchased foreign votes, we did not bought anything and .... what Eu court told ? independence was ilegal :D ?

would u answer unleast to some of my questions ?  why all resources Kosovo still take from Serbia if actually is indepoendent country"? what is ur country phone dial number? internet domain ???  what is your post office number?  hmm...

U DID NOT ANSWER TO 5 % OF MY QUESTIONS !  why ?  they are retarded?  or u dont have answers  ;) ? k......

35 % orthodox ?  hahaha than our plan its working i was hoping it will be 30 % but .....  soon ^^

answer me unleast about  Spoain support greece , russian , China , indian , Turkey ??  why u dont have thers support ? u got only 1 supwer power support, usa , india russia china voted for us right oO ?
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr

Sali

Quote from: zule88 on April 02, 2010, 12:55:23 AM

not rly my buisnes but i couldnt resist.
1st of all if ur considering murderer as ur hero, its just bit sad and clearly shows how low person blinded by fanatism can fall.
2nd, wasnt it u who complained about ur salary? oh yes it was u, and now answer urself where is ur country after cooperating with ur beloved Russia ( i could name u a slave here but i wont ((ups i already did))
3rd, after all, ur not a right person to discuse with since ur just blinded by hate, so u just dont know everything (or u just dont accept everything). So i wish u gl in arguing at gaming forum (this make u look even more sad)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zule88

Quote from: Sali on April 02, 2010, 01:42:55 AM
not rly my buisnes but i couldnt resist.
1st of all if ur considering murderer as ur hero, its just bit sad and clearly shows how low person blinded by fanatism can fall.
2nd, wasnt it u who complained about ur salary? oh yes it was u, and now answer urself where is ur country after cooperating with ur beloved Russia ( i could name u a slave here but i wont ((ups i already did))
3rd, after all, ur not a right person to discuse with since ur just blinded by hate, so u just dont know everything (or u just dont accept everything). So i wish u gl in arguing at gaming forum (this make u look even more sad)

when was Milosevic Convicted for any murder ?  u watched on bbc oO ? all i know he never was convicted for anything did he ^^ ?  innocent until prooved guilthy ? true or false ?

Russian dont pay me, i am soldier, ofcurse my salary is low, i get all payed, i dont pay for anything in my country, i get 150-200 euros per month but i dont pay anything, from gas till tv in shop, food, drink, place to live, transportation, best medical service in region, all payed ^^ for what i need money?  and i wasnt complaining i was making statement .........  

and yea Russia > Usa , unleast Russia dont make wars cos of resources as some cancer type people does ^^

il repeat 1 smart sentence , some races of people are like virus , a cancer, moving from territory to territory exploiting every resources know to the man, and with every breath they take they kill its host .  

Well some people are imune system of host ^^
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr