Question : Open Beta Tests?

News:

Main Menu

Question : Open Beta Tests?

Started by Kerth, April 10, 2010, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Hello

I've got question to Torn / Descent, will you guys make an OBT?
I know you said you have ready files etc, and you won't have much things to test and you will make or already making CBT, however, OBT would help to find minor bugs and would allow players to get used to new server system, sub system and other changes.

Hope you'll consider it at least.

PS: I made poll, so you can know what is players opinion, but ofc it's your server and your decision.
PS2: I'm not asking about date or something, just if you'll make obt or not :)

babiskk

i hope they dont.how many of you remember the open beta of arena??hundreds of kids beging for instant lvl up, sub, coins, so they could <<test>> server....
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

Torn

Quote from: Kerth on April 10, 2010, 10:15:54 PM
Hello

I've got question to Torn / Descent, will you guys make an OBT?
I know you said you have ready files etc, and you won't have much things to test and you will make or already making CBT, however, OBT would help to find minor bugs and would allow players to get used to new server system, sub system and other changes.

Hope you'll consider it at least.

PS: I made poll, so you can know what is players opinion, but ofc it's your server and your decision.
PS2: I'm not asking about date or something, just if you'll make obt or not :)
Well, since we tested most of things while we were waited for hardware installation,we will have closed beta test (means Descent,Torn,Drake) cause there is not much more left to test anyway, therefor after you see valky up we wll go live quite quite fast.

Kerth

Ok ty for answer.

Btw about arena tests, it was quite diffrent, bcs now we'll have many new features, arena was just chronicle change.

RavenHeart

Quote from: Torn on April 11, 2010, 12:36:09 AM
Well, since we tested most of things while we were waited for hardware installation,we will have closed beta test (means Descent,Torn,Drake) cause there is not much more left to test anyway, therefor after you see valky up we wll go live quite quite fast.

Will not we have some date befor lunch. Much more ppl will come if we know some lunch date befor start ofc. Most of us dont play L2 now and w8 for that server. So should we  check time to time to have equal start lol.

DN: Infiniti x5
Char: RavenHeart - SPS/EE 80+ nobless
Clan: NW
Lord: rafiooo
Alliance: Triad
Castle: Aden

Toszi

Quote from: RavenHeart on April 11, 2010, 11:28:13 AM
Will not we have some date befor lunch. Much more ppl will come if we know some lunch date befor start ofc. Most of us dont play L2 now and w8 for that server. So should we  check time to time to have equal start lol.

As they said 2-3 days ago, they will announce befor the start with 48 hours.

On the road again. :D

Nasko

I'm new in DN , and i really want to try this beta but if they can't open it is w.e. just to give more info about stacking mastery and pots and other's thinks.

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

deiwidaz

Quote from: Nasko on April 11, 2010, 12:04:39 PM
I'm new in DN , and i really want to try this beta but if they can't open it is w.e. just to give more info about stacking mastery and pots and other's thinks.

Im pretty much sure that we wont have stacking masteries.

Nasko

Quote from: deiwidaz on April 11, 2010, 12:49:38 PM
Im pretty much sure that we wont have stacking masteries.

From where u can be sure , like u see nothing is sure before server live ... I just telling if we don't have beta to test characters because im not playing here before >< i ask admins for more info this is all , not need a poll or w.e.(because will be big fail if I lvling 1 character to sub in this  9x and this char is shit)..

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Twardy

I have question to admin. It will be normal, full 100% hb, or just c4 with hb adds ?...

Kerth

Quote from: Twardy on April 11, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
I have question to admin. It will be normal, full 100% hb, or just c4 with hb adds ?...
Have you ever seen FULL HB on off files (except official) ?
Thats ur answer

H3

to gm:
first of lose time for play and discover the "new system of DN Sub" (w/o info=probable make error with sub and leave game ) can you explain how work this "new" feature?
thanks in advance
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]