Web Analytics
One suggestion

News:

Main Menu

One suggestion

Started by VforVanilla, April 06, 2010, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

Seriously Track. Can you put down the server until you fully fix the bug? I can't xp cause until i go to xp place i got dc. Wait 10 mins for server to go up. Wait another 10 mins for npc to appear, play 5-10 mins after that dc, wait again 20 mins if server not crash during that time (without rollback of course) and all this from the beginning again. We can't even set a shop to leave the pc for 10 mins. So is better to put the server down for us to make sure that we won't have to waste our free time here waiting for a miracle to play and do something else...

Furesy

You could also just not log in.

VforVanilla

Quote from: Furesy on April 06, 2010, 05:27:42 PM
You could also just not log in.

Believe me this is what i do but what if their is a siege, a grand boss etc???  ;D

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sephiroth

The solution is that they fcking fix this situation,it's really annoying,do something for once for us!

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 06, 2010, 05:38:26 PM
The solution is that they fcking fix this situation,it's really annoying,do something for once for us!
another nolifer?
trooperxkoki

VforVanilla

Sephiroth

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 06, 2010, 05:38:26 PM

Just one ... just one hahaha.. Ok that was lame. You are right they enver done any thing..

Damn that's some sort of Toxic bahavior...
Adena Plix.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on April 06, 2010, 05:56:10 PM
Just one ... just one hahaha.. Ok that was lame. You are right they enver done any thing..

Damn that's some sort of Toxic bahavior...

After this week I'll leave L2 till summer,so I wanted to enjoy it,and I can't -.-

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 06, 2010, 06:01:11 PM
After this week I'll leave L2 till summer,so I wanted to enjoy it,and I can't -.-
i will donate to be down till u dont leave l2
trooperxkoki

Sephiroth

Quote from: trooperXkoki on April 06, 2010, 06:17:02 PM
i will donate to be down till u dont leave l2

Do it and u'd be a tard,donating not to play,interesting...