PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Dhart

Quote from: PolSilv3r on April 26, 2010, 04:41:14 PM
But... I am 18+ ;)
Age makes you mature?...from now I won't even reply to such stupid posts...really...
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

zule88

Quote from: TheLox on April 26, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
Vidis li ti sta ti pise na slici? SIX FOOT HIGH.

ti si bre covek blesav , pod 1 da smej se , nemoj da verujes ali jesi blesav si
pod 2 ono je jebni oxford gde je to UK ? iz koje godine je ovo ?  pazi promenilo se dosta od 1932 godine kad je izdato ovo sranje, 1956 mere su te promenjene i povecanje za 0.12 mm zaboravio sad sad vec gde bese i znam da je feet! a ne foot!  ;D p.s foot je UK sranje a feet je americka verzija po mojoj nekoj teoriji , sozbirom da americka ulturna dominacija ovim svetom je daleko jaca i vise podrzana od strane holivuda ja smem se kladim da upalis msn, i  ako imas uk /us /ic ili austrlijske drugare pa ih pitas verovatno ce ti reci da je feet ispravnije ^^

p.s pazi ovo, ne veruj sve sto pise u knjigama! pobogu u knjizi pise da je Isus dizao mrtve oO! pise da je amer prvi sleteo na mesec! pobogu covece u knjizi mi pise da sam na IQ testu imao IQ 112! koja smejurija!
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Dhart on April 26, 2010, 04:51:13 PM
Age makes you mature?...from now I won't even reply to such stupid posts...really...

Finally!

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Dhart on April 26, 2010, 04:51:13 PM

+ Who said anything about beeing 'mature'?

You and your world... You  only see what you want!

Enought, you are too empty for me.

Dhart

Quote from: PolSilv3r on April 30, 2010, 11:57:26 PM
+ Who said anything about beeing 'mature'?

You and your world... You  only see what you want!

Enought, you are too empty for me.
First hint , learn english.
Second , you mentioned age , what for did you introduce such an argument in this topic ? Wasn't it just to show how mature you are among my age? grow up silver , you really need to

zule88

Quote from: Dhart on May 05, 2010, 07:08:34 PM
First hint , learn english.
Second , you mentioned age , what for did you introduce such an argument in this topic ? Wasn't it just to show how mature you are among my age? grow up silver , you really need to

why people cant stop with flame LEARN ENGLISH ! who even think that actualy insult anybody ? so what if i dont freaking know freaking english ?  am i less human if i freaking dont know it ? what, iis english knwing mesurement of mine IQ ? Nikola freaking Tesla made eletricity and when he made that he did not speak any freaking language and he is world greathest mind neck to neck to Albert Einstein who also in his yearly age with his IQ did not know freaking english ! should i continue with Mendeljev?   or Decart?  how much languages he speak ?  all most famous scientist mostly knowed they own language ...  STOP judge on peoples intelect by thers language knowing

me for example got 112 IQ , litle above average and look my english ?  i learned damn russian for 8 years in school and i know zip nada but yes im damn retarded cos i dont know freaking english!
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

Dhart

Quote from: zule88 on May 05, 2010, 07:27:53 PM
why people cant stop with flame LEARN ENGLISH ! who even think that actualy insult anybody ? so what if i dont freaking know freaking english ?  am i less human if i freaking dont know it ? what, iis english knwing mesurement of mine IQ ? Nikola freaking Tesla made eletricity and when he made that he did not speak any freaking language and he is world greathest mind neck to neck to Albert Einstein who also in his yearly age with his IQ did not know freaking english ! should i continue with Mendeljev?   or Decart?  how much languages he speak ?  all most famous scientist mostly knowed they own language ...  STOP judge on peoples intelect by thers language knowing

me for example got 112 IQ , litle above average and look my english ?  i learned damn russian for 8 years in school and i know zip nada but yes im damn retarded cos i dont know freaking english!
If u dont know how things used to be , you'd better be out of the discussion
My flame was direct to silv3r's way of acting
If u take a look at infinity section and at the half of his posts you'll probably see the sentence " learn english " or " wts grammar lessons" almost in every of his posts , Mine is just a reply to his stupid words
My english spelling/writing skills do suck also , but i'm not a wannabe perfect english speaker like silver is.
Clear now ?

ehlena

Quote from: Dhart on May 05, 2010, 07:34:45 PM
perfect english speaker like silver is.

mwahahahahhahahahahahah

(I know, I didn't quote all the sentence....)

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

zule88

If u take a look at infinity section and at the half of his posts you'll probably see the sentence " learn english " or " wts grammar lessons" almost in every of his posts , Mine is just a reply to his stupid words
My english spelling/writing skills do suck also , but i'm not a wannabe perfect english speaker like silver is.
Clear now ?
ye clear, i just get pissed cos that sentence " learn english "suck big time! and all those english perfect are mostly from UK canada or US , and that is only language they know ^^ but hey they know english they freaking smarter.
sorry for my post i thinked u are one of those...
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr

PolSilv3r

Clear now ?

Show me that 'half of my posts' or STFU  :-*

zule88

Quote from: PolSilv3r on May 05, 2010, 09:48:12 PM
Show me that 'half of my posts' or STFU  :-*

dont ask imposible u got 10 k post, i mean... wtf...
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr