(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanone

Quote from: H3 on April 08, 2010, 08:22:52 PM
for me 9x with spoil/drop 5x and quest item 9x is more good of 15x or 20x with quest/soil/drop 1x

emmm why it must be like that? can't be x20 with spoil,drop x5, quests x1 for example? they cant change rates?
i dont know how it was, i mean retails, but i heard on one character can be only one stuck sub, but here will be "new system" with it, but x9 will be boring to farm everything, equipments etc.. i like have some characters or classes to pvp, many buffers etc, farming on x9 will take me forever...

H3

Quote from: Xanone on April 08, 2010, 08:44:47 PM
emmm why it must be like that? can't be x20 with spoil,drop x5, quests x1 for example? they cant change rates?
i dont know how it was, i mean retails, but i heard on one character can be only one stuck sub, but here will be "new system" with it, but x9 will be boring to farm everything, equipments etc.. i like have some characters or classes to pvp, many buffers etc, farming on x9 will take me forever...

so u need full s grade weapond/jewel and armor and lvl 85 for start pvp?
at my advice if u like game and know how to play dont have problem if server is 9x or 20x
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Xanone

Quote from: H3 on April 08, 2010, 09:06:21 PM
at my advice if u like game and know how to play dont have problem if server is 9x or 20x

minimum a-grade and 78 lvl, but even it will take long time on x9

TifaPL

useless pooll.... lets make new one, orange or apple?...
DragonNetwork since 2005

H3

[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Kerth

Quote from: H3 on April 08, 2010, 09:06:21 PM

Totally agree, ppl are starting pvp on Talking island for wolves, and first mass pvp i saw was in catacombs near dion, ppl ~ 20 lvl :)

Kerth

Toszi

Quoteminimum a-grade and 78 lvl, but even it will take long time on x9

So you havent idea about this game.  ;)

On the road again. :D

Kerth

Quote from: Xanone on April 08, 2010, 09:28:58 PM
/care

Hahahahahaha, you made acc expecially to annoy ppl from forum? :DDD

Xanone

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 09:31:27 PM
Hahahahahaha, you made acc expecially to annoy ppl from forum? :DDD

nah, just for you,
expecially for guy who is sending pictures in every topic, yea so funny...
tell whatever you want, but for me pvp in your dion on 20 lvl is not funny, not my fault, so i really dont care about your opinion, ppl are different, i like other type of pvp

Kerth

But starting pvp with 78 lvl and a grade, lol...

It's like, you buy a car, but you won't drive it, till you will have enought money to exchange it for porsche, lol :D