News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventarius

i vote for 9x, low rate servers are the best.. QQ

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

PACTAMAH

Many old L2-players saying that they will come on x20 but don't want x9

Kotlet

Quote from: PACTAMAH on April 09, 2010, 01:11:12 AM
Many old L2-players saying that they will come on x20 but don't want x9
Many old L2-players saying that they will come on x9 but don't want x20

Valedino

This server will be good i smell it somehow  ;). And rate between 9x and 20x isnot so big difference i give u a simple example on x15 i need 5 hours to make 1 char from lvl 1 to lvl 78,on x20 even the first char will be 10 hours on x9 will be 20 +/-. So? No difference at all.Low rate although x9 isnt so low rofl, will give more interest ig and well i agree that many ppl dont have time or if u prefer l2 language ''are not no-lifers'' for waste all time in front of pc but this game give u some hmm lets call it pleasure didnt it? And the diference on how smth will be attrative or not as we speak for l2 isnt only the rate are more things imho.

Now why to make one poll when the dude that ''rule'' the server already decide for it i will not comment it coz the answer is that is obviously useless and is at least funny to say that ''gm'' dont care for the community as they decide by themselves coz is their server isnt it?Is like to ask from ur boss in ur work to go and bring u coffee and u to give commands hard to happen no?

Well,i stop to play l2 more than 1 year i was playing in dragon x15 (ok noone cares for this but nvm) and the reason that i stop was the well-know ''jedi weapons-star wars'' and yes i was one of the ''donators'' with  jedi weapons,maybe the one with the most of them,(well still have them although i dont play  :P) and when i read some of the topics on this server i start think to start again all from the beggining w/o donate ,w/o nothing,w/o oe ''guns'' etc this is the fun of the game after all.Isnt it?

And just a friendly advice equipment on l2 have no sense u can ''win'' w/o the best equipment anyways and no i was not naab  :D.

And why i post coz i dont play l2 more than 1 year? Hmm.. why not? ;D ;D ;D

Anyway good luck on your server and a wish all to be ok and have big success and maybe we will meet each other ig (hard but nvm).

Ciao my friends..

P.s. Scusa for the big post.

Kerth

J4cKDan13L

higher the rate and higher is the number of kidos that will join xD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Rathan

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on April 09, 2010, 05:41:12 PM
higher the rate and higher is the number of kidos that will join xD
o rly? >:( some ppl working and doing something other than play all day for level up.

Another things is x9 rate serv with substack + mana pot = fail , and in this month will start 2 servers x8 and x10 with much better files / communitys. Better do x20 server - more ppl will play on it.

Toszi

Quoteo rly?  some ppl working and doing something other than play all day for level up.

Then find a good clan or constant party, and you wont have problem with level up.

QuoteAnother things is x9 rate serv with substack + mana pot = fail

Right. Infinity has lower rate, and it was the bigest fail what we ever seen... Isnt it? :o

On the road again. :D

Denzo

Quote from: Rathan on April 09, 2010, 08:05:47 PM
o rly? >:( some ppl working and doing something other than play all day for level up.

Another things is x9 rate serv with substack + mana pot = fail , and in this month will start 2 servers x8 and x10 with much better files / communitys. Better do x20 server - more ppl will play on it.

PM those servers plx
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Denzo

Quote from: Toszi on April 09, 2010, 08:16:51 PM
Then find a good clan or constant party, and you wont have problem with level up.

Do u mean Const Box Pt? isnt? :P  ;D
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present