questions for GM =] - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

questions for GM =]

Started by SirSlayer, April 12, 2010, 02:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSlayer

Quote from: deiwidaz on April 12, 2010, 05:06:48 PM
If they would make buffs 1h i would leave server without thinking. But this server gms arent that stupid to do it. Neither to put 3rd class quest to npc.

than ur maybe only 1 who will leave coz i know much more ppl who like 1 h buff time ....

SirSlayer

Anyway this is  not spam topic im asking GM not ur opinion . . .

zippobg

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 05:01:58 PM
coz buffs 1 h are way better and much more fun and  5 min dance sux  :-\  and btw buffs 1 h cant blow up game! look arena x200 was best server and its blowed coz f donations OP items not buffs !
btw still w8ing GM answer  pl0z answer me when u have time :D

I bet you will stop this server after 20 level char.
7x is not like 200x server. So think one more time, before to post some stupid things without to play there ...
SadFace
WC/OL

deiwidaz

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 05:10:59 PM
than ur maybe only 1 who will leave coz i know much more ppl who like 1 h buff time ....

Let me guess, all from arena? From server which have aio buffers and buffs for 1h?

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 05:11:51 PM
Anyway this is  not spam topic im asking GM not ur opinion . . .

Dont expect no reaction from ppl if you ask stupid questions. Anyway, you made my day  :D

SirSlayer

Quote from: zippobg on April 12, 2010, 05:15:37 PM
I bet you will stop this server after 20 level char.
7x is not like 200x server. So think one more time, before to post some stupid things without to play there ...

i know i played  low rate servers like x5 :)

BTW for ur info  ,,There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.'' ;)

Toszi

Quotewhell i played many low rate servers whit stuff asked  there  so im just asking for this one coz it will be more fun w/o spellbooks and 3rd class change q   btw they can add quest and add spellbooks, but just give us 1 hour buffs and 20 min of dance/song and it will be ok

PS: still w8ing answer from gm

So you wanna kill all buffer class, important pvp places, and privilege of the good clans, like to have high lvl spellbooks/forgotten scrolls.
Retard. Stay on arena. Would be better to all.

Quotewho cares? no server , no opening date

Cry more. :D

On the road again. :D

Caliburn

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 02:25:54 PM
Hey all  :)  im moving from arena to valkyre and need ask some questions to GM about that server:
1. is there 3rd class change quest or just transfred by NPC,
2. will there be spellbooks for learning skills or just need SP points like on arena ( whitch is much better :d ),
3.buffs/dance/song time ,

Pls answer me soon here or pm me  thx  8)

PS. sry for my english :DD

learn to play with friends/clan
Tarantula:
- Solar

Furesy

Downside of a democratic society is the fact you need to let all those retards speak as well :/

MentalVirus

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 05:21:59 PMBTW for ur info  ,,There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.'' ;)
You are wrong. There are no stupid questions, only stupid ppl !!!!!!

Dhart

Quote from: Furesy on April 12, 2010, 11:33:34 PM
Downside of a democratic society is the fact you need to let all those retards speak as well :/
That's why when you face a fake democratic country like italy , governed by a selfish idealist you'r totally freaked!:D
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Dhart on April 13, 2010, 12:28:36 AM
That's why when you face a fake democratic country like italy , governed by a selfish idealist you'r totally freaked!:D

Actually that makes ,like majority of all countries all over the World and the others have legalized dictatorship-whitch only leads to one thing - tottal degradation all over the world.   :o Sad but tru,don't believe me watch one week your daylyheadnews on Tv , read a little newspapers and ROFLMAO till death how stupid actually ppl are!And we are suposed to leave in good times !Don't wana live to see what actually they ment by bad ones !

SRY for my english !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

trooperXkoki

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 05:01:58 PM
coz buffs 1 h are way better and much more fun and  5 min dance sux  :-\  and btw buffs 1 h cant blow up game! look arena x200 was best server and its blowed coz f donations OP items not buffs !

btw still w8ing GM answer  pl0z answer me when u have time :D

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)