Web Analytics
Too many questions - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Too many questions

Started by Alex, March 09, 2010, 09:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disc

So there will be no donateable op shits.

but what about the icarus bow? Will it have "off like" slow atk speed, or it will have the bugged normal atk speed as on the other servers?
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Diabolical

Quote from: disc on April 15, 2010, 11:23:13 PM
So there will be no donateable op shits.

but what about the icarus bow? Will it have "off like" slow atk speed, or it will have the bugged normal atk speed as on the other servers?

u r unbelievable , we just explained 2 posts before u that its not matter of attack speed but yet u got to be a moron and repeat the same thing , retarded blind fuk
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Diabolical

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 16, 2010, 06:05:08 AM
camel u must be thirsty from repaiting it again and again ...take a sit have a drink )

at least invite me for one >.>
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

peroxide

I dont know why you guys keep flamming, I was just making a point, drake did something to that bow, I dont care if its reuse delay or attack speed, that bow has an advantage......that was the thing I was pointing out, that drake interfered toooo much with the game play.

You didnt count as an archer if you didnt had icarus bow+dn set+qa+baium, and you didnt matter as a mage w/o valakas +dn set

Anyway it doesnt matter now, I think removing DN sets will take care of 80% of the problems, will just have to wait and see.

Cya, and chillax :P

QQ_QQ

Quote from: peroxide on April 16, 2010, 10:43:54 AM
I think removing DN sets will take care of 80% of the problems
I'll drink to that. +1 .
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

disc

Quote from: Diabolical on April 16, 2010, 12:05:26 AM
u r unbelievable , we just explained 2 posts before u that its not matter of attack speed but yet u got to be a moron and repeat the same thing , retarded blind fuk

:D lol what a bullshit... attack speed is NORMAL, so it have HIGHER attack speed, that's 100%, especially when with the same char same equipment, same buffs, you CAN'T reach such high attack speed with any other bows as with bugged icarus.

The higher full attack speed at at char info page is a FACT, and it is ALWAYS higher with icarus than with other bows.

or explain my, WHY a he/pp have 1980 atk speed with icarus bow, and why have just 1552 with dynasty bow? (not just 2 chars with same buffs, and same settings, but tested with SAME CHAR swapping the two weapons)

Furesy

Quote from: disc on April 16, 2010, 05:16:02 PM
:D lol what a bullshit... attack speed is NORMAL, so it have HIGHER attack speed, that's 100%, especially when with the same char same equipment, same buffs, you CAN'T reach such high attack speed with any other bows as with bugged icarus.

The higher full attack speed at at char info page is a FACT, and it is ALWAYS higher with icarus than with other bows.

or explain my, WHY a he/pp have 1980 atk speed with icarus bow, and why have just 1552 with dynasty bow? (not just 2 chars with same buffs, and same settings, but tested with SAME CHAR swapping the two weapons)
You're a major idiot.

You really think that the change from SLOW to NORMAL attack speed on the Icarus bow changes that much? It doesn't, it's a minor change of around 40 to 100 atk speed. You can make Icarus bow VERY SLOW for all I care, it will still shoot arrows faster then any other bow on DN.
That's because the atk speed of Icarus bow doesn't change a freaking thing, except for a little faster skill usage and arrow firing. But it's minor.

Thing that makes Icarus bow shoot so fast, as others already explained is caused by the arrow re-use delay which is set for the bow. Drac. has an arrow re-use delay of around 1400, while Icarus has one around 500. Making Icarus shoot 3 times as fast as other bows. (it's the red line when launching arrows)

Yea. Icarus has a little faster attack speed than other bows in status, but is that the problem? No, so end conclusion. You're an idiot.

disc

Quote from: Furesy on April 16, 2010, 05:40:11 PMYou really think that the change from SLOW to NORMAL attack speed on the Icarus bow changes that much? I

YES i think, because you know the buffs giving percentages to atk speed, NOT FIXED numbers! So a little difference can be higher if a lot of percentages have been added to it mr smartass :D
"it's a minor change of around 40 to 100 atk speed"
and with 40% plus atk speed is 400 in fullbuff. Try to think....

It is possible to have quicker recovery too, but who said it isn't? (and yes i know "that" red line).

BUT the attack speed is much higher with it in fullbuff, even if a freakhead idiot like you saying the opposite, it is not a subjective number like the quick recovery, it is written in the char page. GTFO and get a life instead of shitting your bullshits in every topic of every server from 5x-to 30x, you brainless troll :)

Furesy

Quote from: disc on April 16, 2010, 06:06:47 PM
YES i think, because you know the buffs giving percentages to atk speed, NOT FIXED numbers! So a little difference can be higher if a lot of percentages have been added to it mr smartass :D
"it's a minor change of around 40 to 100 atk speed"
and with 40% plus atk speed is 400 in fullbuff. Try to think....

It is possible to have quicker recovery too, but who said it isn't? (and yes i know "that" red line).

BUT the attack speed is much higher with it in fullbuff, even if a freakhead idiot like you saying the opposite, it is not a subjective number like the quick recovery, it is written in the char page. GTFO and get a life instead of shitting your bullshits in every topic of every server from 5x-to 30x, you brainless troll :)
We already tested how it works, changing the atk speed hardly changes anything to the speed of arrow launch. While changing arrow re-use delay changed enough.

Attack speed never mattered much for archers, arrow re-use delay is changeable with QR SA's only, it's main reason why these SA's were so popular in previous chronicles.
Oh and really, you're a joke, trying to tell me how percentages work? lmao

Shut the freak up idiot, Icarus is freaked up due to Arrow re-use Delay altered, not due to having normal attack speed.