Web Analytics
Farming Coins?

News:

Main Menu

Farming Coins?

Started by st0rm, April 20, 2010, 09:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

st0rm

"The change of rate was required for the farming coin rewards we have implemented"....

How will the farming coins differ from the normal way ??? Can anyone explain ???

CriticalNoob

Quote from: st0rm on April 20, 2010, 09:11:25 AM
"The change of rate was required for the farming coin rewards we have implemented"....

How will the farming coins differ from the normal way ??? Can anyone explain ???

Those won't be coins you used to know from other DN servers... this will be some items you'll gain from mobs probably, then you can trade them for some usefull items equip etc... All I know there will be different coin grades as it is said in announcements... so if you reach some level down grade coins won't be usefull for you - only those for your level/grade...

QQ_QQ

It will let you farm donator coins on beast farm with great wolf food.
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

DrBuch

Quote from: QQ_QQ on April 20, 2010, 09:20:27 AM

Your avatar is disgusting. I love it xD

BTW
How do you know that the coin's will drop on the beast farm

QQ_QQ

st0rm

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 20, 2010, 09:17:19 AM
Those won't be coins you used to know from other DN servers... this will be some items you'll gain from mobs probably, then you can trade them for some usefull items equip etc... All I know there will be different coin grades as it is said in announcements... so if you reach some level down grade coins won't be usefull for you - only those for your level/grade...

Ok I get this, but that does not explain any usefull difference. Will you get armor more quickly farming these special coins ?
I do not believe they will go all the way up to dynasty grade, so probably only for D grade or C grade?

CriticalNoob

I NEED TO MAKE SPOILER FAST !!
PLZ UP !!  QQ

DrBuch

I NEED TO MAKE CRAFT FAST !!
PLZ UP !!  QQ

Valedino

Isnt exactly coins like donator coins,every mob on map drops them on a xx amount.Is D,C,B,A grade prolly S.Well for no grade has no sense and i doubt 99.9% if it will be used for dynasty parts.You can take many things from them not only armors,also potions,weapons etc,maybe also some ''special equips'' example : tatteosian hairband (i make a suggestion here  :P ).Will be npc that allow u to grade the grade of coins that u have for the trade ''gift'' that u want.And the change of rates was coz example from 20 to 40 lvl on x20 server u can go way to easy on x9 well u can go easy also but not so easy  :D.Example u need 5k ''farm coins for smth D grade" well on x20 u will get on this 20 lvls 20-40 hmm around 2k so u cant take it on x9 u will have the time for collect all the 5k that needed is just an example. EDIT : numbers are a theory u can put xx indeed of clear numbers.

Well more infos will be given for this but a bit later.Will be nice and interesting though. ;)

Quote from: QQ_QQ on April 20, 2010, 09:20:27 AM
Haha , will be funny this one but no  ;D.

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 20, 2010, 10:34:27 AM
I NEED TO MAKE SPOILER FAST !!
PLZ UP !!  QQ

PT LF spoiler to HB island  :D :D :D.

That's for now.
Ciao.

QQ_QQ