Web Analytics
About team work on Valkyria

News:

Main Menu

About team work on Valkyria

Started by CriticalNoob, April 16, 2010, 09:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriticalNoob

As all of us know - well maybe at least old players remember how Dragon used to be few years ago and how it's influenced by bots and donators with shiny lolipops now. Mainly it's because of bots that GMs should make rid off somehow and all knows how its difficult to find a cure for  this  :-\ . Back then I remember there was more people joining parties and doing spoil job and it was good for some reason - it made gameplay worth it and gave boost for economy...
Now all is about party bots, farming bots, no one spoils for real and if does then one realize that better is sit and buy mats for lame price adena from someone else than fighting against bots, no one cares about joining party... well if there is someone - he/she probably will wait for it till the end of world because IT'S SO EASY AND NICE TO GO ON 6xDUAL BOX BOTTING SUPPORT PARTY BEING SELFISH ! Now it's like no one cares about whole server as a one thing, ppl are used to make bots don't realizing they're screwing all the game, even I myself gave up on doing any craft/spoil business as its impossible to achieve anything :/.  imo after Valkiria stands up Dragon will be PvP server for me as it is becoming more Donny-shiny-wannabe...

All of these may take place on Valkyria as well... IF GMs don't find a solution for botting and make harder restriction about dualbox parties... but no matter how hard one think about solving this issue there will always be some back-door for botting as it was...

... so.... what GMs should really think about is showing ppl some new system/addon that will ONLY lead ppl to party with other ppl  causing using bots harder and at the end useless OR making some restrictions to scare ppl of using it as it was in the past... well maybe then ppl just didn't knew about such a things like L2W  :) but it doesn't matter... what matters now is future team work on Valkyria and how NOT to ruin the gameplay...

cya all on Valkyria with open minded ideas  ;)

QQ_QQ

+1
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

CriticalNoob

Does it really must be "ITS FINALLY UP xD !!!" topic to attract ppl attention for discussing  serious issues?  -__-

Cireneu

you'r right , they should make something against l2w.
i think team work is the best part of the game but much people play alone (that sux ofc) btw, sometimes on my old server (raven 10x) i was playing alone cuz my friends was at school and i made dual box for buffs as every1 made it for sure.
so the point is, dual box can be allowed but 223174672136994 NO
(off topic - some1 knows something about when valkyria will be up ? )
thanks  :)

CriticalNoob

as dual box itself isnt big sin yet, bigger issue are bots so I vote for some new ban restriction IMO:

1st time - you get delevel char to 1st lv - if exping, farming on bot etc,
2nd time - perma ban on char
3rd - if same issues on same account perma for account

IMO ppl should learn from what they did.... other X hours bans are just like petting a kitty   :-\

QQ_QQ

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 16, 2010, 11:10:41 PM
1st time - you get delevel char to 1st lv - if exping, farming on bot etc,
2nd time - perma ban on char
3rd - if same issues on same account perma for account

IMO:
1st time - perma ban
2nd time - perma ban
3rd time perma ban
Bots should be gm's priority. Not like on other dn server I play, where gm many times said to me when I caught and pked bot pt - "stop spamming me - dont have time" and then flame with some heroes on chat for half an hour ;D
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/