News:

Main Menu

New 5vs5 pvp event (UPDATED) !

Started by Kain, April 17, 2010, 12:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4M.

Quote from: NoobsKiller on April 22, 2010, 11:39:59 AM
1st) of all i guess you had no participants cause you didnt announced the time
2nd)we wasted coins for a grade gear and now is changed...
3d)i thought event"s point was to pvp w/o atributes..

TOTALY AGREE +1 dude

S grade event ? so no ty... A grade i think about make any team cuz that can be nice.. sory but i cant get 5 ppl with rb +++++++ like temps have it and i will not buy and lose coins cuz for event am +10... and u try to tell us its not next event for donators? hehe nice joke A grade sure i will join. S grade no ty..

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 4M. on April 22, 2010, 11:48:56 AM
TOTALY AGREE +1 dude

S grade event ? so no ty... A grade i think about make any team cuz that can be nice.. sory but i cant get 5 ppl with rb +++++++ like temps have it and i will not buy and lose coins cuz for event am +10... and u try to tell us its not next event for donators? hehe nice joke A grade sure i will join. S grade no ty..
Why you waited 1 week to sign then?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Catos

remake it for A grade and for sure at least 8 teams will register imo , i know 5 for sure but anyway is ur event , u make the rules but let ppl show their skills in an A grade event not only f1 f1 f1 from archers with dnet or attributes from daggers that will pown many asses cause are just too op
is only my oppinion , GL

4M.

Quote from: TrackZero on April 22, 2010, 12:10:16 PM
Why you waited 1 week to sign then?

u dont write exacly date sry but i cant make team w/0 it cuz i dont know who will can be on that event some1 can work or have smth on real life that why

slimx

we can gather more teams with a grade event than s grade just give us a date so we can know for sure that we can be on
there will be at least 8 teams for sure  ;D

our4n0s

Quote from: Kain on April 17, 2010, 12:20:14 AM
Since we had no participations with ...
The funny part is that i got informed by Trackzero that you asked for "a grade" event  but  nevermind .

~ Kain .
The fact you had no participation isn't due to the A grad rule but to the fact that NM's population is going lower and lower
retired

vaiper

Dont make A again i sell all my items A and buy again S

Roamer

don`t make event = after problem  xD
Damiano10 Roamer xxNigelxx
Sheva member
gone

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Roamer on April 22, 2010, 10:50:48 PM
don`t make event = after problem  xD
Okey since main issue was not that we dont have enough teams , it was more cause we didnt gave any  date , come on 25.4.2010. (this Sunday) after siege we will make pvp tournament  (bring A and S sets ) then we will decide on th fly which type of tournament it will be, and of course all teams who are approved have advantage in signing, so Sunday 19h gmt+1 Giran harbor, cya there.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]