Web Analytics
Rune 18.04.2010 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Rune 18.04.2010

Started by ZEFEROT, April 18, 2010, 07:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOMiaOo

was fun, gf to temps, u were raping us whole siege. imba!
was a lucky win.  i already gave up when heard that DN got castle

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

666VeNoM

funny to read temp comments...

when u guys get a castle, is GF. when some1 else take ur castle is like "1s engrave", "gm help", "exploit"...

meh...

::)
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

GutsPL

It was not lucky my friends  :P It was smart action  :P Temps broke doors to take rune for bot and it was their mistake  :P thx all for Nice last 8 min  :P Track Archers are sucks change it. Because I don't want hiting mages for 800 from critical hit with IC+10 Oo

trooperXkoki

Quote from: GutsPL on April 19, 2010, 06:16:15 PM
It was not lucky my friends  :P It was smart action  :P Temps broke doors to take rune for bot and it was their mistake  :P thx all for Nice last 8 min  :P Track Archers are sucks change it. Because I don't want hiting mages for 800 from critical hit with IC+10 Oo
ench it lol
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

ZEFEROT

Quote from: 666VeNoM on April 19, 2010, 03:54:55 PM
funny to read temp comments...

when u guys get a castle, is GF. when some1 else take ur castle is like "1s engrave", "gm help", "exploit"...

meh...

::)

If you would be smart enough, you would see who made the topic and who was saying GF !
For sure siege was awesome, and i guess you even wasn't there and just spam here to tell us all that temp sux ???
FU man ! Better for you just not open your mouth again, for not look like an idiot !

p.s.: I have db+3 , but i was critting mages 450-800 damage .... Just dunno what buff you had ( it is to GutsPL ) ...
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

666VeNoM

QQ noob.

I was there on the first rush when u lost castle for the first time, and the second rush. then I leave to defend my clans castle.

and the one looking like idiots are temps...

And QQ about hits. Do as the other temps and get some good gear. Aint temp all might farmer ally?

I have am+3 and I dont complain hitting low on temp mages/archers (some of then, at least), cuz I know they have better gear (DN set, boss set...).

Anyway, gf and bb.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Neozinhu

Quote from: GutsPL on April 19, 2010, 06:16:15 PM
Track Archers are sucks change it. Because I don't want hiting mages for 800 from critical hit with IC+10 Oo

Quote from: Deavon on April 18, 2010, 08:23:23 PM
(http://img532.imageshack.us/i/shot00017po.jpg/)

(http://img717.imageshack.us/i/shot00018m.jpg/)

Just some screens out of siege zone where i had a lot of fun after few months i had nt  pvp at all :D
I just didnt got ur point Guts, rly

And u can check pawciu screens also . . .

both (archers and mages) are hitting hard . . .its all about buff properly

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Catos

hmmmmm as u say it , i believe u was sure u will take it in 1 second e? cause if was a normal engrave u realise is imposible
u just had luck cause this bug nothing more
about the pvp GF , about the siege n/c

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Catos on April 19, 2010, 09:04:28 PM
mmm what about pizza with cheese and with
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

slimx

Quote from: Catos on April 19, 2010, 09:04:28 PM
hmmmmm as u say it , i believe u was sure u will take it in 1 second e? cause if was a normal engrave u realise is imposible
u just had luck cause this bug nothing more
what bug are u talking about?  :o its just hb feature : 3 sec engrave quest from donny  :D :D

GutsPL

I just didnt got ur point Guts, rly

And u can check pawciu screens also . . .

both (archers and mages) are hitting hard . . .its all about buff properly

Yes if u don't have windstrom and blade storm i can hit u for more then 1.5k from critival hit but who go for pvp without windstorm ? and why reus blade storm is so fast ? why when i use all resist ageinst necro and i use ud i take dmg from magiv critival for more then 3.5k ? This is stupid. Why song of elemental don't give so much power ageinst magic like windstorm ageinst bow?

VooWong

GutsPL is a noob tbh   :D