Event

News:

Main Menu

Event

Started by Stojian, June 08, 2010, 11:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stojian

Hello NM...
I hear last day from Gm that they will make an event Ally vs Ally maybe on Sunday!!
And i wonder why? I mean there are wars ,siege ... ok ok in event there are rewards but why on sunday with siege?
Anyway i dont want to be bad with this, its good to see ppl care for server .

My opinion is that why you dont make a NPC (expl. in Giran Center) for a event Team vs Team (register in NPC not in forum) maybe
a registration for 20Lvl- 75Lvl and an another for 76+ (+S80).
Maximum number 20 vs 20 and no event if there is a luck of participation...
Random teams when you enter and parties break up after the enter (so we make a party in event and buffs in event
<< +++socialization>> )
Can be dunno every 4 hours the event, so 6 events in day (you can see what is best, i just say an example)
And rewards can be maybe some event coins (gold bars) so you can trade in npc for adena (good for new ppl), or after a number
of Gold bars (a uniq reward), more gold bars better reward.
The registration will announce like : (The registation for TvT will ends in 15min / afte in 10min / in 5min and the closed)
[ you have the brains ,you can found something good].

Just an idea...but at least i say it loud (maybe not the only one who did)
I want the server be better, if you believe that this cant help so its easy to delete the topic.

TY for read!!!
;D

jygh

Quote from: Stojian on June 08, 2010, 11:47:19 AM
Hello NM...
I hear last day from Gm that they will make an event Ally vs Ally maybe on Sunday!!
And i wonder why? I mean there are wars ,siege ... ok ok in event there are rewards but why on sunday with siege?
Anyway i dont want to be bad with this, its good to see ppl care for server .

My opinion is that why you dont make a NPC (expl. in Giran Center) for a event Team vs Team (register in NPC not in forum) maybe
a registration for 20Lvl- 75Lvl and an another for 76+ (+S80).
Maximum number 20 vs 20 and no event if there is a luck of participation...
Random teams when you enter and parties break up after the enter (so we make a party in event and buffs in event
<< +++socialization>> )
Can be dunno every 4 hours the event, so 6 events in day (you can see what is best, i just say an example)
And rewards can be maybe some event coins (gold bars) so you can trade in npc for adena (good for new ppl), or after a number
of Gold bars (a uniq reward), more gold bars better reward.
The registration will announce like : (The registation for TvT will ends in 15min / afte in 10min / in 5min and the closed)
[ you have the brains ,you can found something good].

Just an idea...but at least i say it loud (maybe not the only one who did)
I want the server be better, if you believe that this cant help so its easy to delete the topic.

TY for read!!!
;D
we had npc like this but track said ppls exploited it ( who care ) so he disabled it.... there was only 1 place where u for sure could find pvp so i rly dont get it why he dont wana put this npc back when everyone had fun there lol
  Nightmare 30x

Stojian

??? Hmm so every time we have something new boom expoit... then the new becomes old..  :-\
I thing they are smart ppl and they can found a solution  :D ...and one time we play fair...i dont blame only GMs ,we are a little devils too  ;)

jygh

Quote from: Stojian on June 08, 2010, 02:04:21 PM
??? Hmm so every time we have something new boom expoit... then the new becomes old..  :-\
I thing they are smart ppl and they can found a solution  :D ...and one time we play fair...i dont blame only GMs ,we are a little devils too  ;)
they r too lazy to find a solution . everything on this server is " soon " aka few months . look in loader about life stone " very soon " what was posted few months ago and still shit doesnt work
  Nightmare 30x

Montana

pride ally vs jin's ally :D
i wanna see it

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Montana

Quote from: BadStaR on June 09, 2010, 02:17:52 AM
jins ally kick your ass ;) seems like kastelos mouth is bigger than his brain (Y)  :-*
du kleiner wixxer versuchst mich in jedem scheiß topic mich zu kommentieren hahah
du verstehst es anscheind nicht ich fick alle hier ich bin einfach big boss bitch verstehst du, ich bin einfach der beste und fick jeden
also du bist gegen mich? nein ich bin gegen dich, ich bin gegen alle und jeden der dagegen ist verstehst du?

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

jygh

Quote from: Montana on June 09, 2010, 08:09:00 AM
du kleiner wixxer versuchst mich in jedem scheiß topic mich zu kommentieren hahah
du verstehst es anscheind nicht ich fick alle hier ich bin einfach big boss bitch verstehst du, ich bin einfach der beste und fick jeden
also du bist gegen mich? nein ich bin gegen dich, ich bin gegen alle und jeden der dagegen ist verstehst du?
hitler kaput fcking schlampe go lick urs arschgefickter :
  Nightmare 30x

Mab

1.prize for win ??
2.pt  vs dual box
3.30 pll  acive online   every day  :) farming npc  !
And about ally vs ally  its  Tracks big joke  all we know it....

Montana

hahhahahahahahahah "ich liebe es"
afgahen alter du bist geil ich feier dich grade stoned hahahah richig power zum einfschlafen jetzt, hast echt meine laune verbessert, jetzt bin ich soweit und kann in ruhe schlafen gehen denk ich mal hahaha hade gute nacht

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby