Web Analytics
For Descent and Torn - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

For Descent and Torn

Started by JohnyCZE, April 19, 2010, 09:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

I hope they dont have time to give us info because they work hard with valkyria as they said.

CriticalNoob

Quote from: dontask333 on April 19, 2010, 10:04:39 PM
take a look at last active date of torn and descent and you will know why they dont inform us here

y, I know that well from my earlier posts :P ... anyway guyz I go sleep... no need to wait today having any faith  ;) .. GN

Mokas

No1 in this bloody world have some way to contact GM's or forum admins? ???

CriticalNoob

Quote from: Mokas on April 19, 2010, 10:15:47 PM
No1 in this bloody world have some way to contact GM's or forum admins? ???

they are celebrating Valkyria now in a bar  8)

Cireneu

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 19, 2010, 09:56:32 PM
I don't think it's about provider coz today there where some ppl who where logged.. probably bots shops etc dont care... anyway why only in nightmare section someone cares about this problem ? THEY SHOULD TELL US HERE TOO! :(

bcz trackzero is the most active GM on DN and the one who really cares about his server

roberts

Quote from: QQ_QQ on April 19, 2010, 09:46:24 PM
It's supposed to cause this kind of reaction ;]

problem solved, image blocked  ;D ;D
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Kerth

Quote from: JohnyCZE on April 19, 2010, 09:17:38 PM
Hello,
I am not probably right person who would say that but.....

If you wanna start your server at the best way. You have to inform players whats going on. It is not only about this - "SOON! We are opening new server Valkyria 9x". People are waiting for your information about many things and features on server .

for example:
- What about Mutants?
- Can you tell us more about your version of DN subclass?
- Will you implement all drakes "updates" - PVP balancing, 7sign system, Hero (olympiad system)
- Would be possible to sub Kamael into another Kamael class or not?
- Spawn time of bosses and of course will you change Epic Boss Jewelare stats in the same way as drake did
- What about mana potions and another potions fully made by DNet, What about DNet tattoes
- And last but not least, When you are going open server?

Please, can you try to keep us informated about server status. We are YOUR players and we should be on the 1st place for you.
No players = no money = no money = no server = no fun!     Thats bad.....

Thank you for your work and i wish you a good luck and a lot of online players.

Let me say a word from me.

They already gave info about some of those features like

- What about Mutants?
No mutants (pff)

No

- What about mana potions and another potions fully made by DNet, What about DNet tattoes
Mana pots - yes

About other features, like sub-system etc they said they won't give any more info till server stand up, because of "leechers".

To Descent and Torn:

I really respect you and I'm damn happy that you are working on this (prolly my last l2) server, but let me say you one thing (not as pushing you, just simple advice)

When someone see that new Dn server is starting, he want to check how it'll look like, is it worth to play or no, so he log on our forum, go to Val 9x  -> announcments -> wtf no info topic ? And he see only "we won't give more info till serverr start", and yet, he can't see even server ETA of open.
So he think 1) freak this (we lost player)
2) I'm gonna check in some time. Lets say, you open server in 1 week, and he check in 3 weeks, and he'll see server is already 2 weeks, so he think
a) Ok I'll try
b) freak this (we lost player)

So, if you can count and read, you lost 3/4 of incoming players (not from DN, new ones) by this. Is it worth?
And even ppl who are from dn, doesn't read this forum every day, and they can't really find info (for ex. you said no mutants) in one of 300 posts full of spam, in some random topic.

It would be really great if you can make one post, with features and info, everyone would be happy, and some spammers and kids would finally shut up (I'm not pointing at anyone  ;) ).
Are you really scared of that someone will steal your subsystem idea and try to code it him self, without having idea how to? Because, IMO, if he know how to, he'll make his own vision, and won't steal idea, and by showing us features you won't share your code with us, will you?  ::)

Je-zus

Quote from: Kerth on April 19, 2010, 10:25:06 PM
Let me say a word from me.

They already gave info about some of those features like

- What about Mutants?
No mutants (pff)

No

Mana pots - yes

About other features, like sub-system etc they said they won't give any more info till server stand up, because of "leechers".

To Descent and Torn:

I really respect you and I'm damn happy that you are working on this (prolly my last l2) server, but let me say you one thing (not as pushing you, just simple advice)

When someone see that new Dn server is starting, he want to check how it'll look like, is it worth to play or no, so he log on our forum, go to Val 9x  -> announcments -> wtf no info topic ? And he see only "we won't give more info till serverr start", and yet, he can't see even server ETA of open.
So he think 1) freak this (we lost player)
2) I'm gonna check in some time. Lets say, you open server in 1 week, and he check in 3 weeks, and he'll see server is already 2 weeks, so he think
a) Ok I'll try
b) freak this (we lost player)

So, if you can count and read, you lost 3/4 of incoming players (not from DN, new ones) by this. Is it worth?
And even ppl who are from dn, doesn't read this forum every day, and they can't really find info (for ex. you said no mutants) in one of 300 posts full of spam, in some random topic.

It would be really great if you can make one post, with features and info, everyone would be happy, and some spammers and kids would finally shut up (I'm not pointing at anyone  ;) ).
Are you really scared of that someone will steal your subsystem idea and try to code it him self, without having idea how to? Because, IMO, if he know how to, he'll make his own vision, and won't steal idea, and by showing us features you won't share your code with us, will you?  ::)

Thats the only thing I understand, everything else I don't know WTF U ARE TALKIN ABOUT O_o

West side mafaker//\\ <3 undy  true orc powa  :$

Kerth

Quote from: Je-zus on April 19, 2010, 10:32:26 PM
Thats the only thing I understand, everything else I don't know WTF U ARE TALKIN ABOUT O_o
KK, quick nerd explaination for you.
I've explained to them, why they should give info. If they don't care bout it, it's their choice.

Btw, did you saw below this what you marked red, I've wrote TO DESCENT AND TORN? Are you one of them? No, so you didn't have even to read this, beacause I haven't bothered to wrote this so you can think what I'm talking about. Not your concer, go sleep.

Ad1s

Quote from: Kerth on April 19, 2010, 11:28:46 PM
KK, quick nerd explaination for you.
I've explained to them, why they should give info. If they don't care bout it, it's their choice.

Btw, did you saw below this what you marked red, I've wrote TO DESCENT AND TORN? Are you one of them? No, so you didn't have even to read this, beacause I haven't bothered to wrote this so you can think what I'm talking about. Not your concer, go sleep.
You didnt said this? "Bb valkyria"
Just leave! I can not see any longer your retarted moving avatar ,you little cry monkey

And if you were clever...,you could see that mutants will be normal like any other server but you aren't...
And that is the proof..

Quote from: Descent on April 15, 2010, 03:05:33 PM
Torn was probably misinterpreted by the term ‘Mutant’, please wait for the release note I will post prior the launch of the server to clear everything up including how the new sub system will work. But I can assure you that if your class was human you wouldn’t be able to dn sub to any other class than human. So in terms of ‘mutants’ on Valkyria? No.
Quote from: Kerth on April 15, 2010, 04:52:43 PM
Bb Val
Ad1s he/necro

Cireneu

they will only answer us if we insult them, if we dont insult they wont answer for sure..
i started to like that Torn and Descent cuz they answer us on forum, now they dont care anymore  :-\
ofc valkyria wont start this month as they said, first fail.
( i will play there for sure, but no1 knows when it will open -.- )

cumshot

I dunno u guys but I sincerely prefer quiet GM's that just inform when is worth informing than spammer Gm's that are 24/7 posting just talking crap and saying : we are working on it, we are working on it, we are fixing it, we are considering it, we are... bla bla and then they really dont do a shit.

Maybe those 2 have had some issue with their pc's that dont allow them to connect to forum, maybe theyre not giving any more info ( to avoid leechers ) and theyre runing a closed " secret " beta test to avoid useless and stupid Open Betas that normally are full of ppl that dont test a crap...

It can be lots of things, but guys, dont get mad, if u think logically, they got the server machine, so they have to pay for it, this means theyre the first ones that are interested in running this server cuz a offline server doesnt give u any money, and I think they know it very well.

If I were u guys, I would try to bring back all ur friends and old clanmates as much as u can, and see if we can enjoy again what old times in Dragon Network meant to be