Web Analytics
about substack

News:

Main Menu

about substack

Started by bl3ax, April 20, 2010, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bl3ax

Hello!!! I have 1 question about this sub system...

example: if i make 1 SH,lvl it up to 76,sub it to SK,then if i made 3rd class q for SK,sub back to SH and make 3rd class,and playing SH/SK on SH stats,do my SK will get exp??? I mean i have to exp SK over 80+ to learn skills,or it will be automaticly get exp on SH stats if im playing it and get 80++ on SH stats???
If it NOT exist,make it,cuse its low rated server and huh,how do i exp SK over 80++???

PS: i know,my english bad,hopefully you will understand what im writed here ^^
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

gringo

u dont need to exp both class...exemple if u are lvl 78...u will be 78 in the two classes but when u get sub class "in lvl 76" u will be back to 40...if u get sub with 78 100% u back to lvl 76

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: gringo on April 20, 2010, 09:00:13 PM
u dont need to exp both class...exemple if u are lvl 78...u will be 78 in the two classes but when u get sub class "in lvl 76" u will be back to 40...if u get sub with 78 100% u back to lvl 76

nopnop ! They said if you sub at 76 (for example) u`ll stay in 76

bl3ax

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on April 20, 2010, 10:26:03 PM
nopnop ! They said if you sub at 76 (for example) u`ll stay in 76
but if i makesh/sk and playing on sh stats,my sk will get exp and i can leanr sk skills from 80+?? or i have to exp sk on sk stats?
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

palladine

Quote from: bl3ax on April 21, 2010, 10:05:04 AM
but if i makesh/sk and playing on sh stats,my sk will get exp and i can leanr sk skills from 80+?? or i have to exp sk on sk stats?

You'll get exp and doesn't matter on which "main" class" you'll be.
you'll can learn all skills, 80+ also, but if you want to learn SH skill you have to be switched to SH, if SK skills you have to switch with Sir Eric to SK.
When you 'll learn skill you can switch back to SH.

usually the problem is that you need a lot of SP to learn all skills till 80lvl on both classes...
For example i have learnt 79WK skills on 80lvl
and 80lvl skills when I reached 81lvl :) due to lack of SP.
I had all sorc skills learnt :)

In the case of nukers 79-80 skills cost ca 80-150kk SP :/ EACH

bl3ax

Quote from: palladine on April 21, 2010, 10:27:00 AM
You'll get exp and doesn't matter on which "main" class" you'll be.
you'll can learn all skills, 80+ also, but if you want to learn SH skill you have to be switched to SH, if SK skills you have to switch with Sir Eric to SK.
When you 'll learn skill you can switch back to SH.

usually the problem is that you need a lot of SP to learn all skills till 80lvl on both classes...
For example i have learnt 79WK skills on 80lvl
and 80lvl skills when I reached 81lvl :) due to lack of SP.
I had all sorc skills learnt :)

In the case of nukers 79-80 skills cost ca 80-150kk SP :/
ok thx alot,at this server SP will be no problem,gm change it
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH