Web Analytics
Whats now?

News:

Main Menu

Whats now?

Started by Question, April 27, 2010, 12:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Torn and Descent offline from very long time. I already thinking about stop waiting for valkyrie and join another private server, I really would like to play with so many old l2 veterans on new "old" server, but seems they forgot us.

I am not really pessimist, I tried to think "they maybe work and no have time to log on", but its took them too long already. In few days I will stop looking at "annoucements" subforum..

Or maybe i back to official and join botland again :P

6bIK

Quote from: Bav3 on April 27, 2010, 12:11:34 AM
this show how they care about server and how "active" gms they will be inside
gl
"active" what u mean? :p

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

LMS

Congratulation you've successfully made another cry topic!
Just leave, it's not a community for impatient kids. Personally i would not open this server after dozens of stupid flame topics.

6bIK

Quote from: LMS on April 27, 2010, 01:29:59 AM
Just leave, it's not a community for impatient kids. Personally i would not open this server after dozens of stupid flame topics.
o_0 and i see already first spamer here xDDD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Ad1s

Quote from: Question on April 27, 2010, 12:05:04 AM
Torn and Descent offline from very long time. I already thinking about stop waiting for valkyrie and join another private server, I really would like to play with so many old l2 veterans on new "old" server, but seems they forgot us.

Dont think too much maybe it cause damage to your brain.Just leave
Ad1s he/necro

Asenate

Name:    Torn
Position:    Administrator
Rec's:    13
Date Registered:    March 09, 2010, 09:35:51 pm
Last Active:    Today at 03:20:52 am
^^

Dragon x15
Asenate - BD/PR (noblesse)
Severah - BP/WC (noblesse)
Nariane - PW/SWS *R.I.P*

Valkyrie x9
Asenate Sh/Sk, Bp/Wk (noblesse)

Spelly

+1
[url=http://img38.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spellina2.png][/url]

Question

You kidding me? I would like to know ppl opinions about the situation, serious talk and you tell me I made cry topic? Your post shows how childish and young you are. And not only you.

Same for Descent and Torn. They show they are amateurs. Thats all.

btw. "cry topic" LOL I don't care about l2 server anymore after 3 years of playing this game... especially if it does not exist yet.

DogsAreSoCute

You don't know a shit of this community .

LMS

Quote from: Question on April 27, 2010, 12:05:04 AM

Quote from: Question on April 27, 2010, 04:00:16 PM

btw. "cry topic" LOL I don't care about l2 server anymore after 3 years of playing this game... especially if it does not exist yet.

Your post show everything, you can offend me but i'm not the moron here. Cheers!

LMS

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on April 27, 2010, 04:48:14 PM
You don't know a shit of this community .

OFC i don't, i've watched it only for 5 years. Go look upon your dogs, they made probably so much shit as you here.

Question

Quote from: LMS on April 27, 2010, 04:50:03 PM

Your post show everything, you can offend me but i'm not the moron here. Cheers!

Whats wrong? :) I keep thinking :)