SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by darkaenur, July 12, 2010, 03:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 13, 2010, 03:46:01 PM
w/e Furesy...I'll say that u'r right just to avoid reading ur posts once again...
Hmm ok sure, kinda funny starting a discussion but not wanting to read someone else his posts or arguments xD probably didn't had debate class or Rules of Discussion at school/uni :P

Anyway, gratz with your win, even though it was with an offside goal which came directly from a goalkick which was actually a corner! ^^

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on July 13, 2010, 03:49:52 PM
Hmm ok sure, kinda funny starting a discussion but not wanting to read someone else his posts or arguments xD probably didn't had debate class or Rules of Discussion at school/uni :P

Anyway, gratz with your win, even though it was with an offside goal which came directly from a goalkick which was actually a corner! ^^

There's nothing to argue at,I've already said what I gotta say,and u've done the same.I like to discuss,but there's nothing I can do tochange ur mind neither u to change mine.
No,I didn't have at school and I won't have at Uni,that's something u learn discussing with ur friends/family,it's all'bout respect ;)

Fiolo

If it is a matter of blame on the referees the final had to be Uruguay vs. Spain, because the referee at Holland-Uruguay was awful too, and everyone knows who will win....Uruguay has the last "pichichi" in his side.

Yes, I´m uruguayan and I feel like we won the tournament.