News:

Main Menu

ehm, haters....

Started by stanko, April 30, 2010, 12:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolets

Quote from: stanko on April 30, 2010, 12:33:43 AM
dude get some friends really, then try again with l2

I have friends....which is the reason i cant play on this 24/7 style server >_> good try.

disc

Quote from: Toszi on April 30, 2010, 12:29:03 AM
They said from the beggining, this will be different...

yes they said it will be different... no dnet donate shits, but same like the other server. And i wait to this server to open, now they disabled stacksubs 1 day before server open, and i was waiting for this big pile of shit.
//freak i always forget the most important thing: "never beleive nothing what a dn admin says, nor what they ask"
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

disc

Quote from: stanko on April 30, 2010, 12:36:49 AM
mate, u are very wrong, but dunno why am i telling this, u will all see that valk will be full no metter how much ppl say that it sux, coz it doesn't and won't suck u'll see.
period.

gn

as i said, i wanna play on a SUBSTACK server, and this ISN'T substack server. But it isn't an off like server too. So it sux.
this server is like a retarded child of and off and a dn server :))

Handrail

Its strange how stupid some people really are.
Well fukin cmon! THERE WILL BE STUCK SUBS. You want those? GO AND PLAY WITH THEM. What is the fukin problem ? Get to lvl 76 (3 days time in x9), sub retail, get your dn sub and there you go ! YOU HAVE A STUCK SUB! And on top of that, you can even do nobless at the same time. NP.
The only thing I can think of why so many of you are crying is that you are really afraid that you won't be able to sort out how to play here. Because, the stuck sub system WILL exist and that's A FACT, which you cannot deny. However, most of you are doing that. Just stupid.
Odtag from Infinity.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

So who the hell is better? O_o

stanko

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 12:38:38 AM
I have friends....which is the reason i cant play on this 24/7 style server >_> good try.
k i must get down to ur lvl now.

u are fcking retarded.
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

disc

Quote from: Handrail on April 30, 2010, 12:46:17 AMWell fukin cmon! THERE WILL BE STUCK SUBS. You want those? GO AND PLAY WITH THEM. What is the fukin problem ?

Can i play with subbed char in antharas/valakas/frintezza lair? on hb? NO, NO! So in the 90% of high level l2 life, i cant play with stacksubs.
i want to make stacksubs, to USE them, not to watch them how beautiful skill they got. This server is like when a rich man buys a ferrari, but he cant use it on the dirt roads at his home...

Handrail

Quote from: disc on April 30, 2010, 12:51:51 AM
Can i play with subbed char in antharas/valakas/frintezza lair? on hb? NO, NO! So in the 90% of high level l2 life, i cant play with stacksubs.

Yes you can. You can go and pvp to anthy/valakas/frintezza. You can do it on stuck subs. You can help your clan to get those by killing enemies with the party your clan leader formed to help in pvp just before the raids.
It's only HB you can't go with your stuck sub char if you are not smart enough. Won't give you the details how you can go there and pvp as much as you want.
Start thinking and stop crying. The only harsh thing is not being able to go to catas IMO. Everything else is pretty good. Just START USING YOUR BRAINS.
Odtag from Infinity.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

So who the hell is better? O_o

Sowell

i want to make stacksubs, to USE them, not to watch them how beautiful skill they got. This server is like when a rich man buys a ferrari, but he cant use it on the dirt roads at his home...
+1 restricted areas is what ppls are not agree with,in rest all is kinda cool and not big diference between a normal substack and this ....

Boolets

hhhhhhhahahahaha

qwertyzxc

heh ur right ... for example i`ll make my ty/des for what ? for pvp ? this char is for farming bla bla bla and i can oly use it only for pvp becouse for other thinks substuck is disabled ... cmon its a faking idiot idea first torn and descent make vote about subsutck system  ok and we vote for YES we want like on other server sub system and now when server going to start they say  u`ll not abble to use for example sps/ee for raidboses / hb / sieges bla bla bla so rly dont have faking idea for what u`ll make a subclass ....

disc

Quote from: Handrail on April 30, 2010, 12:56:38 AM
Yes you can. You can go and pvp to anthy/valakas/frintezza. You can do it on stuck subs. You can help your clan to get those by killing enemies with the party your clan leader formed to help in pvp just before the raids.
It's only HB you can't go with your stuck sub char if you are not smart enough. Won't give you the details how you can go there and pvp as much as you want.
Start thinking and stop crying. The only harsh thing is not being able to go to catas IMO. Everything else is pretty good. Just START USING YOUR BRAINS.

LOL where you've been? gms said. substacked chars will be forbidden at anthy valakas, frintezza, hb catacombs.
You have a trick to move in? WOW you're so smart... but some ppl like me DON'T want to exploit, and use bugs.
BTW gl with permaban when gm's will catch you :DD

disc

Quote from: qwertyzxc on April 30, 2010, 01:00:30 AM
heh ur right ... for example i`ll make my ty/des for what ? for pvp ? this char is for farming bla bla bla and i can oly use it only for pvp becouse for other thinks substuck is disabled ... cmon its a faking idiot idea first torn and descent make vote about subsutck system  ok and we vote for YES we want like on other server sub system and now when server going to start they say  u`ll not abble to use for example sps/ee for raidboses / hb / sieges bla bla bla so rly dont have faking idea for what u`ll make a subclass ....

you cant even use it for pvp with goals, cuz there (epics) they are forbidden. You can only use them for pure e-penis pvp-s on varka, bs/etc.