Web Analytics
Skin question, again

News:

Main Menu

Skin question, again

Started by Question, April 30, 2010, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

When I start with Warlock > Retail sub to TH > DNSub to Sorcerer > Switch stats to TH = I will have human mage skin or human warrior skin?

Boolets

Quote from: Question on April 30, 2010, 07:01:20 PM
When I start with Warlock > Retail sub to TH > DNSub to Sorcerer > Switch stats to TH = I will have human mage skin or human warrior skin?

Your skin will stay forever how you start chr. If you retail to TH and DN sub to sorcerer....you will have TH/Sorc lol

spanglika

Your skin stay gayhuman miztik.
Infi : spangle - Saggi/ warlord /SH          Valk.: Antistar -  Dc-78 / He   Tarantula: Beyondthelaw

IdarkI

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
Your skin will stay forever how you start chr. If you retail to TH and DN sub to sorcerer....you will have TH/Sorc lol
dash+fire vortex  ;D
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

H3

[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Question

I only ask I will have human MAGE skin or human WARRIOR skin?..Read correctly plz.

Valedino

If u start as a warlock u will have human mage.mystic ''call it how u want'' skin.

Sowell

on rest DN server this is posible,i mean if you start as mystic and make retail fighter and when you are on retail you look like fighter

palladine

Quote from: Sowell on May 01, 2010, 02:55:21 PM
on rest DN server this is posible,i mean if you start as mystic and make retail fighter and when you are on retail you look like fighter
I'm not sure
maybe in the case of dark elves... :)

Ashlynn

Quote from: palladine on May 05, 2010, 11:31:18 AM
I'm not sure
maybe in the case of dark elves... :)
It's like he said. Ofc not in the case of Dark elves, light elves and dorfs. Their skins are unified.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Sowell

here you can make 3 kind of classes and ofc ppl will chose fighter and mages we must have the chance to look like a fighter when we are one and look like mystic when we are one,gm pls answer to this and give as a good news i am w8ing for a good answer to this since this topic is made pls say  that you will make this posible and evry1 will be happy:) thx

ps:gz with server atm is almost perfect

SplichO

Isn't all this idea dumb?I dunno did they changed but you cannot lvl up your retail sub above lvl 80, dunno if they changed something that you can make it up to 85 but as retail it is only your main class can go above lvl 80 which means on all the stack sub chars you wont have higher lvl then vll 80 and there is many many skills which changes allot of chars into beasts.