News:

Main Menu

What we have expected and didn't get +1

Started by disc, April 30, 2010, 08:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: disc on April 30, 2010, 10:45:15 PM
i see you aren't too good in english.
We say those thing freaked up the OTHER servers (dragon, nm, infinity), and not the substack as you think, so you shouldnt restrict the usage of subs on valkiria, exept olympiad...
And your god damned problem is? Are you forced to play there? Are you irresponsible dk that only does what others do? Just go back to infi or who knows what hole filled with tears you crawled out from.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

BanThemAll

today max online was 562 :S

Too bad for a new server..

disc

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 30, 2010, 10:50:54 PM
And your god damned problem is? Are you forced to play there? Are you irresponsible dk that only does what others do? Just go back to infi or who knows what hole filled with tears you crawled out from.
My problem is, the gms said different things. I waited for a good new substack server, and i got this shit. That's the freaking problem!
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Mokas

Well, tbh I'm not that happy with the new subsystem too but is GM's choise.

I'm a big fan of DN subsystem thats why i still play here...the only problem (as everyonde say) is the OP weapons, bots, etc...
The point of Valkyria should be correct this mistakes and "steal" unhappy players from the other servers so they can enjoy the game better than ever. This subsystem ruined everything. There is no point of making sub if we cant use that char everywhere in the map. Trading gear everytime we go to some cata/HB area is exausting.

I am playing on Valkyria anyway, because of my friends and because of the fresh start, but i think i will stay here for a short period of time because 500-600 players in game is crap :S (hope im wrong)

GM's should try to have 1 server that makes (almost) everyone happy...not 1 server that makes them happy.

Jubilat

Moshu

Quote from: disc on May 01, 2010, 02:36:33 AM
My problem is, the gms said different things. I waited for a good new substack server, and i got this shit. That's the freaking problem!
+1

Propane

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 10:26:17 PM
1st of all Icarus wont be at donny manager, you can only get it by getting recipes from EPIC bosses then fram mats and craft - no other way.
2nd Lame dinasties are not lame they are official DYNASTY armors (DNET sets doesnt exist on Valkyria), and not to mention that you can farm for dynasty or donate but both options is available.

So before asumming something make sure you are well informed.
do you rly think that someone will donate or farm for a dynasty in this server? u cant farm with your stuck sub, u cant use hero skills on your stuck sub, oly with only 1 class ... and do you think that ppl will do pvp with theyr main class w/o stuck sub skills? lol :D epic fail server xD max 1 month of life if u dont fix this

Vessar

Quote from: Propane on May 01, 2010, 12:12:14 PM
do you rly think that someone will donate or farm for a dynasty in this server? u cant farm with your stuck sub, u cant use hero skills on your stuck sub, oly with only 1 class ... and do you think that ppl will do pvp with theyr main class w/o stuck sub skills? lol :D epic fail server xD max 1 month of life if u dont fix this

They can fix it by simply making again subsystem like it suppose to be.
Infinity:
CiS - Hell Knight / Duelist - OFF
AvL - Sagittarius / Hierophant - OFF

zule88

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 10:26:17 PM
1st of all Icarus wont be at donny manager, you can only get it by getting recipes from EPIC bosses then fram mats and craft - no other way.
2nd Lame dinasties are not lame they are official DYNASTY armors (DNET sets doesnt exist on Valkyria), and not to mention that you can farm for dynasty or donate but both options is available.

So before asumming something make sure you are well informed.

dont even try,they are always right, anything u do or say valkyria will suck cos something is not like they wish , they are just kids.

p.s to topic creator, u dont like this new server ? GO freakING MAKE UR OWN! AND DO ANYTHING U WANT!

p.s.s i like a lot this new functions +1 to gms
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

TifaPL

Quote from: zule88 on May 01, 2010, 01:00:20 PM
dont even try,they are always right, anything u do or say valkyria will suck cos something is not like they wish , they are just kids.

p.s to topic creator, u dont like this new server ? GO freakING MAKE UR OWN! AND DO ANYTHING U WANT!

p.s.s i like a lot this new functions +1 to gms
And many ppl just wont play this server becouse they dont like it, you will have to pvp and get pt with taurin couz the community will be lower and lower and lower.
DragonNetwork since 2005

Vessar

Quote from: TifaPL on May 01, 2010, 01:17:08 PM
And many ppl just wont play this server becouse they dont like it, you will have to pvp and get pt with taurin couz the community will be lower and lower and lower.

True :D
Infinity:
CiS - Hell Knight / Duelist - OFF
AvL - Sagittarius / Hierophant - OFF

freezoid1

Quote from: TifaPL on May 01, 2010, 01:17:08 PM
check arena  :P

btw u still can go with your dn sub on sieges and pvp zones... there are a lot of nice places to go with dn sub
and look again on list:

All Catacombs and Necro - like it would be hard to pwn these mobs... and maybe 7s will be ballanced? :) dusk/down
All of Hellbound - i guess here update was made to make hellbound again "hard but good exp/farm zone" where u need party to kill mobs.... again thats not bad
Valakas’ lair - like anthy and frintez, its good idea. no more full archer/nuker pt... ppl will need support chars to pwn epic bosses (and yes... some ppl like playing support char)
Anthras’ lair
Frintezza’s room
Olympiad - wanted ballanced oly? np.... now u can fight as pp with damn sps, and have a chance to win. oly CAN'T be ballanced with dn sub system...

guys plz dont cry like babies, check how its all working... server is ON since yesterday and u already want to kill it