Web Analytics
some qestions - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

some qestions

Started by Agent, April 30, 2010, 05:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasko

First of all i can find plated set nowhere giran , aden , coin manager ... Other why don't have top jewels nowhere this is HB right? or if not why coin manager got top c armor w/o any jewels ... other think nowhere have  Homunkulus and im not sure u want to have mp pots , need to craft them and ssd,ssc?

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Valedino

Quote from: Descent on April 30, 2010, 05:56:40 PM
If I remember correctly they will stack but only upto a certain number, need to test to confirm. Brain can only store so much  :P
They stack upto a certain number.

Agent

Quote from: Nasko on May 01, 2010, 01:21:14 AM
First of all i can find plated set nowhere giran , aden , coin manager ... Other why don't have top jewels nowhere this is HB right? or if not why coin manager got top c armor w/o any jewels ... other think nowhere have  Homunkulus and im not sure u want to have mp pots , need to craft them and ssd,ssc?

clusterfreak indeed

Quote from: http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_07.html
C-Grade Weapon & Armor Sales

You can now purchase some C-grade armor from the weapon and armor merchants in Giran, Rune, and Aden. The Luxury Shop has been changed and will now only sell mid-level C-grade weapons and armor.

Pls implement all HB features and add mid/low C grade weapons to Coin NPC and put an NPC to giran too (sorry if i just missed it). TY
DNet sucks donkey balls: bot/bug paradise