Web Analytics
Coin weapon = shadow? whats the point?

News:

Main Menu

Coin weapon = shadow? whats the point?

Started by Sanctus, May 02, 2010, 10:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctus

Why you lock the topic with no answer...

I only say.. if coin weapons cant be traded, sold and cant put SA on the,,... why farm them? we already have shadow weapons...

Torn

Quote from: Sanctus on May 02, 2010, 10:27:27 AM

I only say.. if coin weapons cant be traded, sold and cant put SA on the,,... why farm them? we already have shadow weapons...
Cause shadow weapons are time based weapons?
About SA we said already, it should work, so its not correctly. We are onto it.

If you dont want to farm them you dont need to, you can go spoil ....

freezoid1

Quote from: Sanctus on May 02, 2010, 10:27:27 AM

ahh u stolen my nick naab!

thechewu

c/b/a coin weapons are great helpers but i think you should remove s weapons,cause most of the server will use them and crafted/dropped won't mean much

zippobg

Quote from: thechewu on May 02, 2010, 11:07:40 AM
c/b/a coin weapons are great helpers but i think you should remove s weapons,cause most of the server will use them and crafted/dropped won't mean much
I agree with you, but they already write that want to balance things (I mean for donators).
You can farm for it or to donate it.
SadFace
WC/OL

Vax

Quote from: zippobg on May 02, 2010, 11:09:46 AM
I agree with you, but they already write that want to balance things (I mean for donators).
You can farm for it or to donate it.

well enough is to remove s grade weapons and make available donate s grade weapons a bit later when some ppl on server will already have not to make too big difference