Web Analytics
Mogoliath went wild :O ! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mogoliath went wild :O !

Started by Deavon, May 01, 2010, 07:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Ungo got pwned, how very sad. It is not surprising though.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ashlynn

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 02, 2010, 04:20:50 AM
aha so if some archer is not able kill u 10 mins that is powned? nice
If "some" archer can kill tank subbed hero mage, that is pwned, yes.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

voudas69

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 02, 2010, 03:45:59 AM
tbh i dont care about ur personal drama story with me since ur hurted by something dunno why maybe cuz whole time i was in heroes i made jokes from u pussy and ur authority is lesser then 0,,,and that story about i was kicked is rly nice fairytale since u wasnt even on when i left so lie more pustario...and that pvp i was talking about even if it was u there and not bakis it end in same result ur on ground and i am chasing death alone so make more tales about ur pro behavior,,,anyway see ya on temp forum :)))
damn i am realy feel sorry about u :(
pls take the drugs doctors gave u.... or u gone freak out....
see ya in temp forum....

(this is how pathetic and disapointed a guy can be.... having acount in both sides....)
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Deavon on May 01, 2010, 07:30:43 PM
Latetly i m back to nightmare and as well on pvps (solo) and i noticed that some kiddos went wild .
One of them is Ungoliath aka Mogoliath ,i did nt mention his desperate thirsty for attention at first but
then he became annoying with his lame attitude and his wannabe famous player only on words .
So here i present you a small video of our meeting at varka and once again he prooved the bigest rule in l2 ,
does nt matter how much you will spend $$$$ for top items ,if you "dont got it" you will always hit the ground .

Enjoy  :  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJC3IQGZ      or   http://www.filefront.com/16330863/Mogoliath%20project.avi

Notes :
The video made super fast ,so dont expect to see any special effects and stuff like that .
As soon as i got good stuff to work on ,i ll represent you a new full pvp movie .

+ 1for the promotion of movie making
imo if you render movie with present resolution,  there are better codecs 2 make balance between file size : quallity

I'm agree, that Ungo takes 2 much on himself, but movie is kinda pointless

We all know, you are the best of the best and etc :D and if you'r pc  allowed  to use more than 3 box, you'r  p atack grow more and more,  just take it easy cos its only a pixels  and next time post smtk really interesting without overly ambitious...  So we all could  rate and comment it ..

Cyas :P
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 02, 2010, 12:27:01 AM
day after when i was in pt with u (bakis on ur char) and some more temps vs deathand all ur "pro menz" was kissing the floor by him and i was the one that chased him again and killed him...tbh ur char was dead 1st :*

What s the point to kill u 1st ?

mortal

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 02, 2010, 04:20:50 AM
aha so if some archer is not able kill u 10 mins that is powned? nice

so as some1 said earlier, big words from a small mouth Ungo .

He was hitting u all the time on rabbits ??     . . .  yes
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

seboulba

Quote from: voudas69 on May 02, 2010, 05:36:13 AM
damn i am realy feel sorry about u :(
pls take the drugs doctors gave u.... or u gone freak out....
see ya in temp forum....

(this is how pathetic and disapointed a guy can be.... having acount in both sides....)

like he is the only one ?  :-X :-X :-X :-X
nm30X
EvilBunnies

NYPD

Aboute video : Boring and with a known end as long u are able to have 1000 CP pots:), btw can u do that after last update?hehe
Runing half map and then posting "GGG how i kite and kill one sorc"
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Diabolical

since when subbing to tank is retarded , some posts in this topic r rly funny :D
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

FadeAway

hmm funny how people still play mages like this vs an archer. Specially vs deathand, look at his cam position, he's barely paying attention to his enemy, instead he focuses on the road ahead.

Wich obviously is his weak point (sorry death ;p), i really dont get what's the use running after him like a rabbit trying to hit him every time u get in range...

With a lil bit of thinking u could realize that when u just keep running and reach him a bit closer u could atleast do multiple hits in a row. + just find some object in the area where u can hide a bit and let him come to you.

How did ungo become a hero Oo?

no hard feelings X

Deavon

Quote from: FadeAway on May 02, 2010, 05:26:03 PM
hmm funny how people still play mages like this vs an archer. Specially vs deathand, look at his cam position, he's barely paying attention to his enemy, instead he focuses on the road ahead.

Wich obviously is his weak point (sorry death ;p), i really dont get what's the use running after him like a rabbit trying to hit him every time u get in range...

ha :D I usually follow this tactic vs mages ,i focus on the road in stead of them since they cant cancel my target like a TH or AW/PW or even Archer (with stun) .

Did you notice the bugged range of mages? Finally its not the archer's range which is nerfed or screwd but the range of the nukes of mages which is bugged to the bone :D (i personally tested it :D) .

Evolution

ungo u piece of sh1t.  ;D

kktybb  ;)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)