Previous topic - Next topic

endona

Quote from: Evolution on May 02, 2010, 10:25:49 PM
ungo u piece of sh1t.  ;D

kktybb  ;)

maybe ungo is piece of sh1t but u r whole sh1t

Deavon

Quote from: NYPD on May 02, 2010, 04:48:53 PM
Aboute video : Boring and with a known end as long u are able to have 1000 CP pots:), btw can u do that after last update?hehe
Runing half map and then posting "GGG how i kite and kill one sorc"

Dont hate the player ,hate the game .

And guess what i m still able to to carry  as much CP as i want . "hehe"
That video was kinda personal between me and Mogoliath but since the result counts after all i can repeat a whole new video with you
as subject ,showing to all how you wasted 1000 euro for a +15 Icarus hall .
And to be honest ,Mogoliath is paladin and could handle so much ,you want have the same luck ,1- max 2 shoots and we are done .

Evolution

Quote from: endona on May 02, 2010, 11:14:38 PM
maybe ungo is piece of sh1t but u r whole sh1t

ouch!  :-X  pr0 ...  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

TheLox

K, I think it's now time to move this topic.

Deavon

Quote from: TheLox on May 03, 2010, 12:27:50 AM
K, I think it's now time to move this topic.

K,i think its now time to suck my c0ck  Lox ;D

FadeAway

Quote from: Deavon on May 02, 2010, 08:12:35 PM
ha :D I usually follow this tactic vs mages ,i focus on the road in stead of them since they cant cancel my target like a TH or AW/PW or even Archer (with stun) .

Did you notice the bugged range of mages? Finally its not the archer's range which is nerfed or screwd but the range of the nukes of mages which is bugged to the bone :D (i personally tested it :D) .

- I aint saying the tactic is bad but i prefer reading my opponets 'body movements' ;p, but i agree u using it since mages still aint figuring it out what to do against an archer kiting :P.

Anywayz they can say u travelled miles before u killed him blabla, but his char is mentioned to be strong vs archers specially so /ignore those peep xD. It would be pretty usual if a normal skilled mage would be playing a sorc/pal and killed u since there wouldn't be much u could do.

Would have been harder if he'd made 1 m crit or sum, since he didn't make a single one (suprises me). And even more harder if ungo wouldnt be so stupid to use ToL first then like dunno secs later AI (i'll let him figure out himself what's weird about that :p)

- Yeah that's the first thing i've noticed, kinda ridicilous, takes almost the whole main advantage away from an archer... The range difference is like minimal. Even with that it seems it's hard to kill you / archers haha.

little ps. Diggin ur signature lox xD

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 03, 2010, 01:23:09 AM
ur wrong in 2 parts 1st not used ai 2nd he not killed me

3:09 you used AI , 5:02 you died .
kktybb .

Evangel1e

TARDS bouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIIaCubo

NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Furesy

Aaah Thanos, still rollin' where I left ya! :x

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 04, 2010, 02:29:15 AM
not used ai since i dont got even weapon for using it and not died since i had soul on so lie more u pathetic cuntface

oh noes mogoliath is on deny :( What  a bad end ,what a bad end :(

Deavon