Main Menu

unluck or....

Started by POUSEGAMANE, May 01, 2010, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: slimx on May 09, 2010, 12:13:41 PM
can has english lessons?  ;D ;D
lol, can has got cap of stfu?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

slimx

Sali

slimx

trooperXkoki

Quote from: slimx on May 11, 2010, 11:35:17 AM

i don't see any points?  :o
coz u lose all fights, try again next month
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

slimx

POUSEGAMANE

1 dear slimx the question isnt for u so stfu...
2 im not have track msn or ts or ventrilo to speak with him and tell him my problem
3 im not cry for nothink...im not care for this game..im play just for my fun and i like it
4 we no speak good english coz no time for lesson..you spend our time to pown your ass
5 this "QQ" is so tired...i cant hear-read any more..find smth new...all day QQ,QQ,QQ omg borring,the question was about DC in siege time and some idiot like you say only QQ,wtf u r idiot or u want to look like idiot??
:D
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

slimx

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on May 11, 2010, 05:39:24 PM
2 im not have track msn or ts or ventrilo to speak with him and tell him my problem
3 im not cry for nothink...im not care for this game..im play just for my fun and i like it
4 we no speak good english coz no time for lesson..you spend our time to pown your ass
5 this "QQ" is so tired...i cant hear-read any more..find smth new...all day QQ,QQ,QQ omg borring,the question was about DC in siege time and some idiot like you say only QQ,wtf u r idiot or u want to look like idiot??

1. what question?  ???
2. i don't have it also  ;D
3.Qq
4.last time i saw u bsoe so Qq again
5.Qq even more

felix23

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on May 11, 2010, 05:39:24 PM

hahaha u rly funny ... 
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: felix23 on May 11, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
hahaha u rly funny ... 
who is this naab??why he dont write his ig name???

this naab+slimx are  so morown!!!
im bet all my money their age must be 20 years old BOTH...
they cant make normal dialoge...gogoggogoggogogogo say again QQQQQQQQQQ.....pfffffffffffff u make my guts to looks like basket ball....but that is the life if i try to speak to childs....no need to answer...u will say again QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ coz u r idiot and only that u can say...you mind is to small to say somethink more..morowns
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

slimx

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on May 11, 2010, 08:04:24 PM
who is this naab??why he dont write his ig name???

this naab+slimx are  so morown!!!
im bet all my money their age must be 20 years old BOTH...
they cant make normal dialoge...gogoggogoggogogogo say again QQQQQQQQQQ.....pfffffffffffff u make my guts to looks like basket ball....but that is the life if i try to speak to childs....no need to answer...u will say again QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ coz u r idiot and only that u can say...you mind is to small to say somethink more..morowns
only here morown be u be Qq moar   :D :D (english 1- u 0 )
Qq until u die Qq  :D :D

Sali

Quote from: slimx on May 11, 2010, 11:35:17 AM

i don't see any points?  :o
dumb or just pretending to be 1?