Web Analytics
Proposition about new OFFICIAL POLL - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Proposition about new OFFICIAL POLL

Started by Vessar, May 01, 2010, 08:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disc

-main class without sub: no problem, but the need of retail sub quests (baium, toi bosses) should be removed, if we cant get stacksub on main
-retails with stacksubs: good thing, but the lvl 80 cap from retails should be removed
-main class only restriction on oly: good, but on other territories VERY BAD
-rate: should be 20x

there are just minor problems with new sub system, it's basics are good. The major problem is the restrictions outside of olympiad!
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Vessar

Quote from: disc on May 02, 2010, 12:31:09 AM
-main class without sub: no problem, but the need of retail sub quests (baium, toi bosses) should be removed, if we cant get stacksub on main
-retails with stacksubs: good thing, but the lvl 80 cap from retails should be removed

so the real freakup is that zone restriction

True after that changes it would be OK
Infinity:
CiS - Hell Knight / Duelist - OFF
AvL - Sagittarius / Hierophant - OFF

Theo

Quote-main class only restriction on oly: good, but on other territories VERY BAD

- this game is not only pvp, its just one part of this game 
- on others servers ppl, who got only one support class, amost never may find pt coz too many players use their dual box supports for exp... bd/se+sws/pp+th/wl from one computer and you may make really nice trains on arcane mobs or chimeras... amost the same option in cata. Double dual support and all what we need.
And about epic boss... everyone see what is happen when on all servers got tons of boss jew.

Quote-main class without sub: no problem, but the need of retail sub quests (baium, toi bosses) should be removed, if we cant get stacksub on main

for what... ppl shoud learn how to play on one class... if you wanna play in double classes you shoud "pay", with your time, for it
... and max 80 lev is enouch... on this lev you may gain amost everythink, you want Protection Of Alignment or Fighter Will... obtain it on main ;)

Question

Quote from: disc on May 02, 2010, 12:31:09 AM

there are just minor problems with new sub system, it's basics are good. The major problem is the restrictions outside of olympiad!

+1

Vessar

Also it would be nice if we would be able to sub retail on 76 no 80 because it take a lot of time to exp to 80 :/
Infinity:

disc

Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AM- this game is not only pvp, its just one part of this game

yes the most important part of it...
Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AM- on others servers ppl, who got only one support class, amost never may find pt coz too many players use their dual box supports for exp...

you played in wrong clan...

Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AMbd/se+sws/pp+th/wl from one computer and you may make really nice trains on arcane mobs or chimeras... amost the same option in cata. Double dual support and all what we need.
Then here ppl gonna use not trialbox, but 5box. And they solo xp just as on other servers... BTW 1 dualbox is allowed so bullshit.

Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AMAnd about epic boss... everyone see what is happen when on all servers got tons of boss jew.

LOL where the ppl get this bullshit? noone played on other dn servers? There are a lot of boss jewels because until interlude update, the epics had 1 DAY respawn(baium, and qa still have 1,5 day respawn time), and not because of stacksub.

Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AMppl shoud learn how to play on one class... if you wanna play in double classes you shoud "pay", with your time, for it
pff don't tell ppl what they should do... this is a game, not a work. BTW why do you think it's so hard to learn to play a char? It takes 1 hour to learn one... l2 isn't a complicated game... and i don't want to pay, i want to PLAY. To lvl up 2 chars is just enough "pay" to get stacksub.

Quote from: Theo on May 02, 2010, 01:05:22 AM... and max 80 lev is enouch... on this lev you may gain amost everythink, you want Protection Of Alignment or Fighter Will... obtain it on main ;)

for what? dn contains stacksub servers, ppl want to play with stacksubs, and they want to use all skills on it!
If you don't, plz leave dn, and go to l2.ru, or official, or abyss, or frintezza nonsub servers,  or something... there you can use your main class only...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

llllllllll

Quote from: disc on May 02, 2010, 01:48:49 AM
yes the most important part of it...
you played in wrong clan...
Then here ppl gonna use not trialbox, but 5box. And they solo xp just as on other servers... BTW 1 dualbox is allowed so bullshit.

LOL where the ppl get this bullshit? noone played on other dn servers? There are a lot of boss jewels because until interlude update, the epics had 1 DAY respawn(baium, and qa still have 1,5 day respawn time), and not because of stacksub.
pff don't tell ppl what they should do... this is a game, not a work. BTW why do you think it's so hard to learn to play a char? It takes 1 hour to learn one... l2 isn't a complicated game... and i don't want to pay, i want to PLAY. To lvl up 2 chars is just enough "pay" to get stacksub.

for what? dn contains stacksub servers, ppl want to play with stacksubs, and they want to use all skills on it!
If you don't, plz leave dn, and go to l2.ru, or official, or abyss, or frintezza nonsub servers,  or something... there you can use your main class only...
everything what u said is correct , i can only agree with you
ppl stop sayin bullshits and just addmit that this sub system is a fail
ps : w/e now , GMs wont change it , gl with this serv guys am back to nm
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Vessar

Well GM said clearly that they won't change this system.
Good luck
Infinity:

Kerth

Quote from: Vessar on May 01, 2010, 08:08:32 PM
ADMINS I come with proposition to make new official POLL about changing sub system to how it was before:
-Normal DNet subs
-No mutants
Well i think there is enough people which are disappointed of your decision.
i also believe that it isn't too late to do that because most of people didn't even pass 60lvl

Take a look how many people decide not to start playing here.
With all i heard there was suppose to be about 3000 people on start
After new features at the begging there was 500 people and only reason of so low online is that you changed subsystem.

Please think about it.

So how they can know if system is good or bad ?

You can say like "this girl is ugly" if you haven't seen her yet?

I don't love this system, but IMO it's anyway way better than previous one.

Kerth

Quote from: llllllllll on May 01, 2010, 10:41:49 PM
if there was a vote i would vote Old sub system for sure with a mix with this new one , what i mean ?
with ur main + stucksub u can get everywhere u want , but No mutants and u can sub retails
if GMs add it , it will rock

Your avatar is more annoying than mine.

Why?

llllllllll

Quote from: Kerth on May 02, 2010, 10:27:39 PM
Your avatar is more annoying than mine.

Why?
its to balance the thing , u are more annoying then me , so i try to balance it by avatars
btw posting dable posts like this is so retard...u can't get posts ? so u spam ? in some forums u could get banned for this but in dn they will close their eyes
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

bokili

Rate is OK, for 3 days of normal playing (2-3 hours/day) im already lvl 50, so in 1-2 months there will be alot 74+ lvls. But the amount of people in few months that want nobless will be HUGE - it will be alot hard to get it. And i dont understand why ithere is GOLD and PLATINUM coins, pls gm answer ---- there should be only BRONZE and SILVER. B grade equip should be max with coins system, and mobs 42+ that drop silver c.