Why I read Donation?

News:

Main Menu

Why I read Donation?

Started by johnkazuki, May 03, 2010, 07:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnkazuki

Why I read donation?
I read in announcements in this server that will be not donation for weapon and armor ecct like other server..... but I have read many post  talking abouti it.
"Donations for OP weapons/skils or anything are NOT AVAILABLE under any reason" this is the phrase of Announcements.
This server has donations? How? Why?(many people i know was attracted by this server because they think it didn't has donations....?)
pls answer me

Ashlynn

Every server needs some kind of donations, to keep the server running. In some cases you can either donate for OE weapons, hero statuses, AIO buffers and such craps, in some cases you can donate just to keep the server alive, with minimal privileges coming out of donating (like different name color, rare head accessory,  etc..).

In other topics you can read, that you CAN NOT donate for Icarus weapons, you can donate for Dynasty armors (not DNet, but retail-like Dynasty).

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Torn

Quote from: johnkazuki on May 03, 2010, 07:28:04 PM
Why I read donation?
I read in announcements in this server that will be not donation for weapon and armor ecct like other server..... but I have read many post  talking abouti it.
"Donations for OP weapons/skils or anything are NOT AVAILABLE under any reason" this is the phrase of Announcements.
This server has donations? How? Why?(many people i know was attracted by this server because they think it didn't has donations....?)
pls answer me
You will be able to donate only and only for donation coins, anything else will never be available under any reason on Valkyria, so dont worry we wont make anything what you have mention.