News:

Main Menu

Online On valkirye

Started by BanThemAll, May 03, 2010, 02:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disc

Quote from: BanThemAll on May 03, 2010, 02:03:45 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3266/dibujoubq.jpg

As i said before.. too low ppl for a new server.

Maybe gms can change rules or rates so server doesnt die in few months?

oh oh link this webpage plz!
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Descent

Quote from: tzuc on May 03, 2010, 12:17:39 PM
triple post:

Just remembered this, just to confirm : quest recipies are 100% right ? A while ago on DN servers rcpies were added at spoil (60%) while quest recipies were changed from 60% to 100%. Can you please confirm on this Torn or Descent

Just checked and you get the 60% recipes as reward, not sure why other DN server gets 100%.
As for quest drop, let us think about this because this will effect drop of quest items globally.

Players status - Not sure how accurate your software is but I checked now and we are well over 900 players atm. Also bear in mind the time you executed your data because it wouldn't surprise me if we get those values or lower in the middle of the night. Nonetheless thanks for showing so much interest on our server.

tzuc

Quote from: Descent on May 03, 2010, 03:23:32 PM
Just checked and you get the 60% recipes as reward, not sure why other DN server gets 100%.
As for quest drop, let us think about this because this will effect drop of quest items globally.

Players status - Not sure how accurate your software is but I checked now and we are well over 900 players atm. Also bear in mind the time you executed your data because it wouldn't surprise me if we get those values or lower in the middle of the night. Nonetheless thanks for showing so much interest on our server.

I know little of server configuration but if quest item drop rate is global perhaps quantity on these particular quest items can be increased to 3x.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Descent

Torn

Quote from: BanThemAll on May 03, 2010, 02:03:45 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3266/dibujoubq.jpg

As i said before.. too low ppl for a new server.

Maybe gms can change rules or rates so server doesnt die in few months?
Just to show you how wrong you are + lieing badly. Here is just a random login and check (its 17h so not even popular time for players).

http://yfrog.com/jpshot00049gj

So after 96h of uptime i could say its more then excelant, not to mention most of new people dont even know we are opened (we are working on it)

ps. Vote for us, thanks.

deiwidaz

+1 for gm activity in game.

Voted few times today, but change banner in that site, cause its old one, without Valkyria server :)

disc

Quote from: Torn on May 03, 2010, 05:00:30 PM
Just to show you how wrong you are + lieing badly. Here is just a random login and check (its 17h so not even popular time for players).

So after 96h of uptime i could say its more then excelant, not to mention most of new people dont even know we are opened (we are working on it)

ps. Vote for us, thanks.

and the most of people don't know too that they won't able to play with stacked subs ;)
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Toszi

Quote from: disc on May 03, 2010, 05:52:59 PM
and the most of people don't know too that they won't able to play with stacked subs ;)

Cry more lol. You wont play here, we got it(who the freak cares?), now gtfo.

On the road again. :D

IvolveR

Quote from: Torn on May 03, 2010, 05:00:30 PM

ps. Vote for us, thanks.
I wonder why r u hiding ur health bar,skill bar and chat lol, got smth to hide?
Its very disturbing to start a new relationship with secrets and hidden truth  8)
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Torn

Quote from: IvolveR on May 03, 2010, 06:18:09 PM
I wonder why r u hiding ur health bar,skill bar and chat lol, got smth to hide?
Its very disturbing to start a new relationship with secrets and hidden truth  8)
You probably didnt know what you will say, so you had to find something, noes. Yea my HP/MP is secret .............
Quote from: disc on May 03, 2010, 05:52:59 PM
Sadly for you, they already know fully how it works and they like it, so think something else please.

IvolveR

Quote from: Torn on May 03, 2010, 06:30:17 PM
You probably didnt know what you will say, so you had to find something, noes. Yea my HP/MP is secret .............Sadly for you, they already know fully how it works and they like it, so think something else please.
Still didnt answer my question,why did u hide em?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

CheGuevaraChe

yeah 1k online but with dual boxes
its not many for new server frintezza dead after few mon
More hate more fun