Web Analytics
Kamaels few questions

News:

Main Menu

Kamaels few questions

Started by SplichO, May 05, 2010, 09:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplichO

Dunno how is in here and what have been done with Kamaels, so not to search for other topics that might have been in past i am asking it in here, also hoping to get answer from some admin that can confirm this answers 100%.

Can Kamael class subclass stack subb?
Are Kamael skills fixed to work as they should they, and are they made by retail style or you nerfed some skills or what so ever?

Yukina

" Kamaels can sub only to their own race so they have very limited option but its possible for them to have subs too now ."

SplichO

Ok, but my question is can they stack sub, i mean if you can stack them with them self or they are not allowed to stack sub?

Descent

They can stack sub (dn sub) only to their own race.

Yukina

Quote from: SplichO on May 05, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
Ok, but my question is can they stack sub, i mean if you can stack them with them self or they are not allowed to stack sub?

I think they can stacksub only with their race * But i m not sure like you said better have an asnwer from gm

SplichO

Well i don't mind i actually wanted to hear this, kamaels only to their own class :)
What else i wanted to know is, you got any info are their skills working properly here, more less was there any topic about their skills not working on some of DN servers?

Yukina

Quote from: SplichO on May 05, 2010, 09:56:05 PM
Well i don't mind i actually wanted to hear this, kamaels only to their own class :)
What else i wanted to know is, you got any info are their skills working properly here, more less was there any topic about their skills not working on some of DN servers?

Kamel is always a problem, so tbh i don't think all skill will work properly . Now i guess they will do their best to fix it .