Web Analytics
Clan Halls - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Clan Halls

Started by Nasko, May 06, 2010, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamb

got ch on my dorf clan, feels good man, to spoil buffed.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Naiz

Quote from: Lamb on May 06, 2010, 05:48:20 PM
got ch on my dorf clan, feels good man, to spoil buffed.

but you failed on main :D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

ChujoZord

Remember there are other clan halls too like: Devastation/Outlaw/Fortress of the dead/Partisan etc etc :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

babiskk

xaxa!dragon network at its best!as usual few retards took by boting ofcourse the most of ch in new server.later on you see 3-4 ppl to sell ch for a tremendus amount of coins-items.this is what dragon network at all servers is.a net wich few unbelievable nolifers ruin the gameplay just for their own benefit.accept it guys, i mention it in another post earlier.you as normal players and admins have to face a bounch of realy retards!and finaly they  will win !  get a tour in server.look how many l2w shout shop are exist.look how many l2w is around you on xp places.look how many triple of more box are gathering coins.greedines above all!
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

JoeDoe

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 01:04:44 AM
Im not tried to take nothing . just i check this night,  and i can't find free CHs WTF? .... this is not a joke can't some1 who is find server bugs for coins or w/e or use l2w to take 3 CHs right?

donate :P For 1 coin u can get all CHs....
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Nasko

I think now when we find this adena bug .. or exploit dunno , can we make resell for not active clan halls?

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Kerth

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 12:55:55 AM
Ok can't understand how can max 10 clans in server to take all CH , plz admin to clear all dwarfs clans who is taking CH ...

+1, ppl are buying CH's for money making, that should be prohibited IMO.

Valedino

Quote from: Falg on May 07, 2010, 11:15:59 AM
ur clan took 2 of 3 bidded ch so dont says bullshits
This clan has 40 members to play almost from the 1st day and all of them supported to buy these 2 chs.Actually we put around 75kk for 2 chs.Furthermore some of the clan members give all for clan and although that now are more than 50+ lvl still have d grade weapon and jewels and around 200k adena = 200,000 adena on inventory.So dont even think to say that this clan use even 1 exploit.Moreover to make u the thing more interesting for u,show me 1 member of the clan that use even l2w and i will personally kick and report him the same time.
KK THX BB HF Ciao.

MumM

Quote from: Nasko on May 08, 2010, 02:26:24 PM
I think now when we find this adena bug .. or exploit dunno , can we make resell for not active clan halls?

sorry but is ur foul! be coz u dont have 30 memmbers 24/7.. its ur foul be coz u dont farm adena, using bugs like selling weapons that u can take farming coins.. its ur faul, for dont use walker!!

i fell like a idiots just for "farm" some weapons from coins, lvlup w/o SS, and make a crafter for sell SSs... just to get 50kk or a litle more. To later know that 1 clan lost 1 CH binding 150kk!! and the clan who wont it, bind more of 500!!! i fell like a idiot knowing that 1 clan have 3 CH whit secondary clans..and im sure this guys dont pay it selling SS.. i fell like a idiot for dont use walker to get more lvl fast.. and report others guys who use it, be coz GMs dont do anythink..

in others words.. Is ur foul man.. u lost CHs and others things, just to play fine. Its all...