Adena is flooding server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Adena is flooding server

Started by Kerth, May 07, 2010, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturn

Quote from: k0rina on May 08, 2010, 11:05:40 AM
it is .. but do u rly want/need a wipe ?

if there is a possibility to exploit a false system (like this coin system, witch should be a help, but it is not -> someone wrote that this coin system not only exploitable, but its not good for crafting, boss hunting, and like this...), than it needs to be erased or seriously changed... the server is only one week old, i think nobody has yet oe weapons or boss jewelry and things, it can be wiped now... i have two chars too, but i will gladly start over again if the server becomes more stable in every way...
i dont want a second dragonx15 you know...
Dragon 15x and Lineage 2 -> OFF (for a while)

Lemuria necro/ee - nobless
Lunixia bp/wc
MaelUzath bd/pr

"Fight like a brave, dont be a slave!"

Cireneu

just put Coins weaponds non tradeable and non possible to sell at npc
cut out also all A/S weaponds from coin system and you will see.

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Bav3 on May 07, 2010, 11:41:48 PM
i agree with u
but i thnik items d, c can stay tradeable, but cannot be sellable to npc
npc should give 0 adena for those items, coz ppl are not farming coins to buy some item, they farm coins to sell item, this is not way like it should be

lol... I hadn't thought of that.  I've been farming coins to get stuff to crystalize to make shots.... :D

Srecko

What makes coin system now?
Ppl use it for d/c items to make money - really big economy problem on server. I dunno what was purpose of it, but u have shadow weapons already implemented in game.

For b grade - useless, u can never collect enough for weapon if u lvl up normal way. But u have easy way to get free shop tickets.
For a,s grade  - grats, u get A,S grade weapon in couple of days at start of the server just playing normal - why not just put NPC like on arena? Put all items there for 1 adena and lets pvp!

pls, gm, decide if u want PVP server or normal, mid rate server.
If u want pvp, then change rates to 10000x, if not, remove this coin system.

sausrainis

Quote from: Srecko on May 08, 2010, 02:06:04 PM
What makes coin system now?
Ppl use it for d/c items to make money - really big economy problem on server. I dunno what was purpose of it, but u have shadow weapons already implemented in game.

For b grade - useless, u can never collect enough for weapon if u lvl up normal way. But u have easy way to get free shop tickets.
For a,s grade  - grats, u get A,S grade weapon in couple of days at start of the server just playing normal - why not just put NPC like on arena? Put all items there for 1 adena and lets pvp!

pls, gm, decide if u want PVP server or normal, mid rate server.
If u want pvp, then change rates to 10000x, if not, remove this coin system.

+1
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

ChillyWilly

the advantage in coin weapons over shadow weapons, imo, is that you can enchant/crystalize them.  they are therefore more useful to those of us who make our own shots and use them in crafting other items.  unfortunatly, that also makes them exploitable.  I would hate to have to start over from scratch, but I guess I could live with it.  better yet, a rollback to the server restart where the prices got messed up, and maybe instituting some kind of limit on how many a char can buy (in total), would fix that.  Whatever, I suppose by the time I get home from work they will have done whatever they are going to do.  Good thing it's just a game.... ;D

deiwidaz

Quote from: Srecko on May 08, 2010, 02:06:04 PM
For b grade - useless, u can never collect enough for weapon if u lvl up normal way.

Actually its quite easy to get coins for b grade. If you cant, dont blame 'cheaters'.

Spitfire

All Clan Halls are taken on this way so i think they need to restart it... cuz it unfair... :-[

Kerth

Bump, this problem makes more money on server than this exploit you were fixing just now...

bokili

Whats the point of coins, back in time on dragon we could buy c grade in giran crystal shop. C set was about 10kk adena, and weapons ~ 7kk.. They should just put adena drop x15 for first few weeks then lower it to normal...

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Kerth on May 07, 2010, 11:37:28 PM
Well, I've send PM's to u guys (to Torn and Descent), but you seems not responding, so I've made this topic, so everyone can know what it's about.

Nobody says that, cuz everyone are happy that they can make easy adena. But what comes of this adena, if soon B items will cost like 500 kk ?

Now simple logic counts :

By making one char 1-40 you can make like 10 k of coins (or more). It's over 20 kk, if you buy and sell full plate armors.
In one day you can manyally make ~ 5 characters ( or more ).
5 x 20 = 100 kk each day, every player.  100 x 500  = 50 000 kk adena on server daily, from nowhere.

Now, considering that in our 1200 online, like 500 ( or more ) are just multiboxes propably on l2walker, then new counts are required :

In one day walker can make easily 20 chars ( or more )
20 x 20 = 400 kk.   400 x 500 =  200 000 kk adena on server daily.

Now consider that, I've cointed it on minimal numbers, because propably it's more.

What IMO would the best solution be? Make ALL items bought from coins non tradeable. Because i don't really understand what for they are tradeable? I have BOP and SB, I can't trade or sell them, and I'm fine with it - I just use it for my self, and it's how it should be.

Of course it's just an advice - you are the admins, so it's your job to find solution. My duty is just to report this to you. But please, don't ignore it, because it'd mean that you don't care about servers economy ( so about future ).

PS: Propably you will reply "we are banning l2w and multiboxes users", yes you do, bu be realistic - you can't ban all of them, and atm not even 10% are even touched by you. Isn't it better to solve it in the orgins, instead of make other actions which don't help for real?

PS2: Most players ropably will eat me for this post, because they think if they can make 412412512312512412 adena things will be cheaper for them - seems they don't know what inflation is. Please then, don't spam and don't insult in this topic.

No offense dude, but you may be some of the people who is slepping with the head on the keyboard.You know how freaking hard is for some1 like me who play 2 hours at day to buy tatoos, for instance?You are speaking about making 10+ chars daily lvl 40.Are you insane??Do you think that everyone here is no lifer and can play 24/7??
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

stanko

Quote from: magnitogorsk on May 08, 2010, 04:46:23 PM
No offense dude, but you may be some of the people who is slepping with the head on the keyboard.You know how freaking hard is for some1 like me who play 2 hours at day to buy tatoos, for instance?You are speaking about making 10+ chars daily lvl 40.Are you insane??Do you think that everyone here is no lifer and can play 24/7??
he must've thought  about those who use bad programs :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o