Web Analytics
List of changes

News:

Main Menu

List of changes

Started by Question, May 01, 2010, 08:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Its just IMO. I will understand if you not agree with me, its normal.

1. Change rates to 25x or more.

2. Put mana pots to shops for two next weeks OR make mana herbs drop rate 2x for two next weeks *better option because ppl will buy so many mana pots for later*

3. Items from igor and this 2nd guy from heine, make it not-tradable and change shop price for this items to 0.

4. Let Igor sell TOP sets, not stupid crap items. Top light - plated leather, top heavy full plate, top robe karmian set AND demonic set (depends of playstyle, so both are top). And there are not still so many items, where is top blunt ? Etc.

5. Start ban l2walkers at gremlins, lol.

6. About subsystem - its not bad idea BUT make the retail quest easier. Let me explain. On official server you can choose now - you can enter to baium - or you just need kill 10 mobs to get 10 blood fabrics and you no need enter baium, let us choose. The 2nd change - increase moonstone drop rate. PS: No one making noblesse quest on official anymore because they changed it and now u can get it from territory war - its 4h of killing ppl. But nevermind, we talk about subsystem.

7. If I remember correctly gms changed rate because of coins. Just make coins drop rate 2x if you make valkyrie rate 20 or smth and keep same drop rate.

8. Disable auguments, enchants and attributes on Igor's items. Or one of this things. It will motivate rich ppl to make items in normal way and poor ppl are happy too because they don't care about attribute, enchant etc. They care about weapon p atk and grade.

I have a lot more ideas but I wrote most important.

And remember, IMO

Vessar

Quote from: Question on May 01, 2010, 08:34:12 PM
3. Are items from igor and this 2nd guy from heine, make it not-tradable and change shop price for this items to 0.

8. Disable auguments, enchants and attributes on Igor's items. Or one of this things. It will motivate rich ppl to make items in normal way and poor ppl are happy too.

With those I'm totally agree. No one would make normal items cuz it's easier to farm this coins.
Infinity:
CiS - Hell Knight / Duelist - OFF
AvL - Sagittarius / Hierophant - OFF

Question

I am an idea about territories restrictions. I have two different ideas for subs.

1. They should make normal subsystem and just disable skills from 2nd class on some areas if they really want (antharas, valakas, olympiad). So TH/WK will be only TH in antharas lair etc. But I think I know why they didn't it, its hard to make it (or impossible, dunno).

2. They can keep this new subsystem but should change one thing.. You can make sub ONLY for your main class (like on other serves) but you can enter some areas only on retail single class. The big + for this option its u can have 3 different options for some specific situation. You are TH/WK + BD + SPS + SH. You can enter olympiad/siege/mass pvp as TH/WK, you can enter antharas lair as BD or SPS or SH, depends of situations. If u don't have bd online you can choose bd, if your clan need more nukers you can choose sps and enter antharas on sps. And we killng big bosses often in random time and we often missing some classes.

I hope you understand what I wrote..

Agent

2. Put mana pots to shops for two next weeks OR make mana herbs drop rate 2x for two next weeks *better option because ppl will buy so many mana pots for later*

3. Items from igor and this 2nd guy from heine, make it not-tradable and change shop price for this items to 0.

4. Let Igor sell TOP sets, not stupid crap items. Top light - plated leather, top heavy full plate, top robe karmian set AND demonic set (depends of playstyle, so both are top). And there are not still so many items, where is top blunt ? Etc.

6. About subsystem - its not bad idea BUT make the retail quest easier. Let me explain. On official server you can choose now - you can enter to baium - or you just need kill 10 mobs to get 10 blood fabrics and you no need enter baium, let us choose. The 2nd change - increase moonstone drop rate. PS: No one making noblesse quest on official anymore because they changed it and now u can get it from territory war - its 4h of killing ppl. But nevermind, we talk about subsystem.

7. If I remember correctly gms changed rate because of coins. Just make coins drop rate 2x if you make valkyrie rate 20 or smth and keep same drop rate.

8. Disable auguments, enchants and attributes on Igor's items. Or one of this things. It will motivate rich ppl to make items in normal way and poor ppl are happy too because they don't care about attribute, enchant etc. They care about weapon p atk and grade.

And remember, IMO

1. probably its just me but i wouldnt touch the rates now. its started as 9x, so go as 9x.
2. i asked gms about mana pots before start and i got the answer, yes there will be mana pots, BUT im new in DN servers so i thought mana pots will be in shop, like on every other server, but no. basically its just doesnt worth it to get pots from other players cuz it'd take all the earnings. if i were knew that, i would started a fighter instead of a nuker.
3. agreed, even though its a bit late for that.
4. agreed. put literally ALL C grade armors/weapons to shop. also there should be C items in giran weapon/armor shops because thats how supposed to work in hellbound. (i'd say valkyria is interbound)
5. agreed. also pavel ruins is full of bots, i thought if DN have like 5 server they must be know something about what they doing, but no bot protection? execuse me.
8. agreed.
DNet sucks donkey balls: bot/bug paradise

Vax

And remember, IMO

1. DO not touch this rates... are fine...
2.dont think is needed... take to pt ee/se or sth
3,4 i this items are just to help a bit also is no daggers but anyway is ok...
5. agree on server are loads of them
6. i am tired dont wanna read xd
7. do not change coins drop rate... if u wanna go total pvp server go ther... game cant be too easy or it will take full pleasure of playing
8.yep...

babiskk

i spent 4 hours last night on servr.i do agree with all you said pal, but i wont stay longer.within 4 hours, i ve count more then 20 l2w in places ive managed to visit.no thanks, i ve spent 5 years in dragon to dress my self with dnet, i wont spent another 5 here watching some retards to be s grade in a couple of days by using any exploit they can find.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

Agent

Quote from: babiskk on May 02, 2010, 01:11:24 AM
i spent 4 hours last night on servr.i do agree with all you said pal, but i wont stay longer.within 4 hours, i ve count more then 20 l2w in places ive managed to visit.no thanks, i ve spent 5 years in dragon to dress my self with dnet, i wont spent another 5 here watching some retards to be s grade in a couple of days by using any exploit they can find.

sad but true.
you can even find pre-configured l2w's designed to dn servers. >:(
DNet sucks donkey balls: bot/bug paradise

palladine

1. Change rates to 25x or more. I dont think so you have NM :)

2. Put mana pots to shops for two next weeks OR make mana herbs drop rate 2x for two next weeks *better option because ppl will buy so many mana pots for later* you can make SE or EE and prduce them for yourself

in L2 as in real world you have to work for everything :)

lol :)
good idea especially in the case of moonstons
good :)
hmmm

And remember, IMO