bav3 busted - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

bav3 busted

Started by Moon, May 08, 2010, 09:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicobenzo

Anyway, there are no excuses:

SERVER RULES ARE WRITTEN AND CLEAR: PERMA BAN FOR L2W, NO MATTER IF IT WAS JUST FOR LVL 40, LVL 20 OR TO KILL GREMLINS IN TALKING ISLAND.

No excuses, no fukin excuses for a man that first filled the forum with crying posts dropping sheet on gm's and now uses walkers.

MingSan

Dont scream for ban! He will get it! As Torn wrote:

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 11:17:48 AM
Do not spam, he used l2w = there is proofs he will get ban. Case closed.

We will do it later, at the moment we are cleaning the mess (luckyly not the big one) so after we sort everything we will be back to normal duty again.

Lets laugh at him! =p
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

nietrzezwy

there is no concern, no debate, no excuses, rulez are CLEAR = L2W and other 3rd programz ARE BANNABLE, ARE A BIG OFFENCE TOWARDS GMS, ARE THE WORST THING TOWARDS OTHER FAIR PLAYING PLAYERS
ban ban ban ban :)))) stop arguing whether he helped to solve the problem or not, we are very thankful mate ! If I meet you I will take u for a beer and we gonna laugh, but rulez ale rulez and they are to be followed and GMs know what to do. Im sorry bav3 :( your own fault..

JohnyCZE

PERMA BAN for whole network!!!
Let the darkness rise again...

MingSan

Let me remind my old "art" from Dragon :D

There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

deiwidaz

Quote from: nietrzezwy on May 08, 2010, 11:32:38 AM
there is no concern, no debate, no excuses, rulez are CLEAR = L2W and other 3rd programz ARE BANNABLE, ARE A BIG OFFENCE TOWARDS GMS, ARE THE WORST THING TOWARDS OTHER FAIR PLAYING PLAYERS
ban ban ban ban :)))) stop arguing whether he helped to solve the problem or not, we are very thankful mate ! If I meet you I will take u for a beer and we gonna laugh, but rulez ale rulez and they are to be followed and GMs know what to do. Im sorry bav3 :( your own fault..

And i dont see the problem baning 20lvl dwarf.

Cireneu

Quote from: Bav3 on May 08, 2010, 11:26:03 AM
no time to play--->l2w u know that i was rly happy when i had to make new char to proof that bug
you have to admite that u fail.
i dont have also many time to spend playing and i still dont use l2w cuz that dont make game fair.
i have only good time on weekends after football game thats why my char is not overpowered and not 80++  
btw, stop use l2w it will make u more skilled than u think  ;)

nietrzezwy

Quote from: deiwidaz on May 08, 2010, 11:39:03 AM
And i dont see the problem baning 20lvl dwarf.
l2walker = perma on IP adress

ChujoZord

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 11:17:48 AM
Do not spam, he used l2w = there is proofs he will get ban. Case closed.

We will do it later, at the moment we are cleaning the mess (luckyly not the big one) so after we sort everything we will be back to normal duty again.
1st to all he will get ban on dorf lvl 20 should he care?
2nd to Torn this guy was one and only person who reported it to you. You should to say thank you to him because he stopped all this shit. But you want to ban him. Ye that's pretty nice.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

deiwidaz

Quote from: nietrzezwy on May 08, 2010, 11:42:42 AM
l2walker = perma on IP adress

QuoteL2w or any similar program = PERMA Ban

Or its like other servers that they change rules in game not posting it here? :)

Cireneu

Quote from: ChujoZord on May 08, 2010, 11:45:14 AM
1st to all he will get ban on dorf lvl 20 should he care?
2nd to Torn this guy was one and only person who reported it to you. You should to say thank you to him because he stopped all this shit. But you want to ban him. Ye that's pretty nice.

omg, dont say bullshit .. he made shit using l2w now he have to pay for it.
ye he is one of the reporters but he have rights differents from others only bcz he report 1 thing ? pff dont kid with me please!

ChujoZord

Quote from: Cireneu on May 08, 2010, 11:49:19 AM
omg, dont say bullshit .. he made shit using l2w now he have to pay for it.
ye he is one of the reporters but he have rights differents from others only bcz he report 1 thing ? pff dont kid with me please!
Are you making new fukcing rules?

L2W = PERM BAN FOR CHAR NOT FOR IP.
Bunch of idiots,haters and wannabes ...

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE