Web Analytics
Suggestions

News:

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by Ryoko, May 08, 2010, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko

Hi, after last update when Items from Igor costs 0 adena evrything changed. Probably it will make server better but for new players
now its rly hard to start. I suggest to change teleport prices to 0 adena for ppl w/o 2nd profession and to decrease by half quest item prices. How can u get 2.4kk for all items from 2nd prof now ? It wont change much for those who plays here longer but It will help newcomers. And last thing ... maybe u could add mana drugs in stores its also for newbies.

Regards

JeEbok

Quote from: darkcore on May 08, 2010, 06:15:54 AM
that is wrong and it should be fixed soon
for mana drugs you can make them in ivory tower with pp, ee or se
and for GK
use this.

via tokens u can teleport only between starting villages,

and I agree about make free teleports mby for ppl w/o 1st proffesion, and 50% cheaper for ppl with 1st prof but w/o 2nd prof xD
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

Toszi

Quotethat is wrong and it should be fixed soon

No, it was wrong, and now works normally.

Why so hard to read?

QuoteFarmed coin system
There will be 4 different types of farming coins. D and C use Bronze, B use Silver, A use Gold and S for Platimum.
All the mobs in the world map will have a chance to drop them, the type of coin will depend on the level of the mob.
After you’ve collected a certain amount you will beable to trade them for a weapon relative to your coin’s grade. Also at low upto C grade armors are available.
Also the higher level you are above the npc the lower the chance it will drop the coin.
You will see the full list when your in game, look for npc Igor who is in gludin and Magor in Heine.

All weapons obtained from these coins ranged between D to S grade are not tradable, however they can be enchanted, add SA like any other weapon.

On the road again. :D

Ryoko

K0rina how long do u play here ? I bet u got your money for selling items from Igor. I played on many servers and I did those quests MANY  times. Most of us dont like quests in L2 they are just boring. And as u can see in title its just a suggestion