Web Analytics
What is your opinion? :) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

What is your opinion? :)

Started by TifaPL, May 08, 2010, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolets

Ive seen 500 posts about stupid coins, and rollback/wipe...I havnt heard 1 thing from gms about it yet. I dont think they care :p

Kazuki

Quote from: Boolets on May 08, 2010, 10:21:36 PM
Ive seen 500 posts about stupid coins, and rollback/wipe...I havent heard 1 thing from gms about it yet. I dont think they care :p
They said they won't wipe nor rollback.. too proud to admit their coin system was a failure as well as their fix for the last bug.

It's pretty sad, because this server really looked promising but it does need at least a rollback for the late bug, if not a wipe for the whole coin system.
It's been a week only, call it a little beta, even retail have done beta.

Change your coin system so weapons/armor can't be sold or crystallized and up adena drop rate a little and everything would be fine.
Also removing A/S from coin shop, those should be get only through farming mat/part and crafting

SplichO

Stop QQ around, is 1 week of playing if you even a lil bit of serious player you wouldn't risk 1 week of playing compared to exploits that were done (only in case if you are 1 of that people who did benefit from the very same exploit). Btw 1 more thing, no1 really knows when ppl started to exploit, what we know is when this info came to forum and whole server found out then. Like i said there is random ppl who manage to get 3 clan halls, i don't think roll back 1, 2 days would fix this but wipe for sure would.

Morela

Wirowmaker

Coin system make a lot of troublems on server. Few people make just money for few days which gives them even 2kkk adena. GM has blocked that bug but adena is still on that charakters. On server which have one comes adena for few mounth. Now is no way to get biger money so people who are rich now can have even a grade for few days on low lvl charakters. Maybe is not soo big problem but people who make money(some of them) are doing everything to stop difrent player. Like buying all ch. Even good clans which make  more than 100kk in normal way cant get ch. Prices of items will by highter to becouse people with money can give that others. There is on good way what to do. MAKE VIPE AND MAKE HIGHER RATE FOR FEW DAYS. I hope that gm know that he make mistake and he will fix it.

I paste it here becuase gm's locking this. They don't like this words +++ for Jajogniot.

What you mean about this solution guys?? It isn't my idea of course :D. (copy /paste mode on)
[URL=http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pinkeyejpgrzd72702wt9.jpg][/URL]

I\'m Cruseader from Shadow I\'m Alien from other planet.

MumM

Quote from: Met4hoh on May 08, 2010, 09:45:46 PM
WHERE THE FUK IS WROTE THAT THIS BUG WAS EXIST FEW HOURS ETC??maby it was existing from beggining. i thing deleted all adena from all chars and making that selling C grade weapons in shops = 0 adena and crystals = 0 adena would be good cuz all crystal what ppl get from cheating go for crafting shots etc i thing its not perfect but good solution ;/(crystals would be cheap when haxors would selling it :D )
wipe would make many ppl leave ;/

but what abut the ppl who dont use the expliot? is not just.. and the weapons of lkuxury shop? u can buy it whit the crys.. ok.. u cant sell crys in shops, but u cna change this chys for oters weapons ;)  check all posibles way to fvck the server whit ur idea.. i have more of 10

vecktor

this screenshoot was take it this mornig 4 hour ago  after gm fix it.

This is a  proof of u dont fix anithing

TifaPL

At this moment, after seeing this screenshot I lost all my power for playing here :) no rollback = valkyria's death
DragonNetwork since 2005

Darkitos

rollback 3 days and weponds C armors C no selled at stores . just for coins

Naiz

rollback, if you gonna do wipe yu will loose a lot of ppl for sure..
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

figerr

Quote from: SplichO on May 08, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
Wipe, is 1 week of playing better then risking what was left over and when was this exploit being used. There is people random people who got 3 clan halls thnx to this exploit, so roll back would just fuk up half ppl and wont fuk up other half.
+1

dont promise about clan hall problem (should be 1 ch for 1 clan not for bot clan..)

its only 1 week, lol ppl care to lose c grade items?

MumM

Quote from: Sokrates on May 08, 2010, 11:48:56 PM
rollback, if you gonna do wipe yu will loose a lot of ppl for sure..

the server go to lost alot of ppl anyway :P
better start from 0 and the ppl will see some "common sense" in admins.