"solution" did not work - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

"solution" did not work

Started by Boolets, May 08, 2010, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuki

Quote from: lL...2l on May 08, 2010, 06:25:37 PM
TBH you sissies sound so pathetic after such emo posts. This GM guy is trying to do things for you not to lose your freaking cash, exp and the coins. And you're crying like a freaking japanese whore that it isn't fair. Why won't you simply start thinking instead? This downtime is caused by the will of administration to keep new players playing. It takes 10 minutes to do the rollback, but you cunts just don't get it. People are working to help you out, not making you feel butthurt.
First - Can't you express your point of view without insulting, is this the way you "argue' ?

Second - As GM said, the bug didn't last too long (4-5h) but the downtime to fix it have been way longer. don't you think it would have been easier to rollback ? if people had been able to play right after, the 4-5h rollback would already be memories.

Third - We do know they are trying their best but when you see something wrong going on, it's normal to tell it. How do you want the server to evolve if the players should always just shut up and play ?

hzyrz

Quote from: Lecktor on May 08, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
for example i had 600 c grade weapons in mine wh+frieght ,means that i can make crystals and make b grade crystals

so this bugg give me free bssb and ssb 4 ever ??????????????

so chitors win again :(

ROLLBACK!!!!!!
i agree with this ppl go make ssb/bssb , buy  a/b crystals at luxury and make money with this Rollback+2

Kazuki

Quote from: lL...2l on May 08, 2010, 07:07:13 PM
Firstly - it's just pising me off that every single moron is making a new thread to express his/her butthurt, so no - i cant express it otherways.

Secondly - you cannot imagine how much money you can get for 4-5 hours, I gained around 2k donation coins from coin exploit on nm in actually 1-2 hours. Rollback is easier way too easier to the leadership, but will it be easier to community to accept a rollback? No. Personaly I know a lot of people who would just quit if they log in with a rollbacked character.

Thirdly - there is a bug, it has to be fixed. That is too obvious. Actually the leadership did a PERFECT job already, since they founf out that there's a bug in 4-5 hours. It took about, how much, a week or two to find out the coins exploit on NM? (thanks to the cunt who "leads" the server lol HI TRACKZERO :3). More than that, you' are forgetting the fact that GM(s) of Valk DO NOT get paid,  at least that's what I think, so don't wait them to stay around 24/7, they're having the lives too I suppose.

First - Because you're pissed you can't help to insult ? damn, good thing everybody isn't like you, otherwise it will get us nowhere if everybody was insulting.

Second - 4-5h is so much of a big deal that it would make some people leave ? seriously, if they leave for such a small rollback, well be it... for me they were never interested in the game to begin with.
And seriously, how much donation coin do you think people could have made while the downtime ? your argument is not serious here as it would only be a 4-5h rollback and the downtime have been longer, if it was the other way around i could understand but on this case, the downtime is longer than the rollback would have been.

Third - They didn't spend all this time fixing the bug but correcting his consequence on the server, it must take a long time to go through the logs checking who bought item at 0 adenas, wiping those accounts's adenas etc... fixing the bug and rolling back would have been way faster.
Of course it is if they have a backup from right before the change they made... but managing a server like this, it's common sense to backup before every change you make so i believe they got the backup.

magnetix

Quote from: lL...2l on May 08, 2010, 07:07:13 PM
Firstly - it's just pising me off that every single moron is making a new thread to express his/her butthurt, so no - i cant express it otherways.

Secondly - you cannot imagine how much money you can get for 4-5 hours, I gained around 2k donation coins from coin exploit on nm in actually 1-2 hours. Rollback is easier way too easier to the leadership, but will it be easier to community to accept a rollback? No. Personaly I know a lot of people who would just quit if they log in with a rollbacked character.

Thirdly - there is a bug, it has to be fixed. That is too obvious. Actually the leadership did a PERFECT job already, since they founf out that there's a bug in 4-5 hours. It took about, how much, a week or two to find out the coins exploit on NM? (thanks to the cunt who "leads" the server lol HI TRACKZERO :3). More than that, you' are forgetting the fact that GM(s) of Valk DO NOT get paid,  at least that's what I think, so don't wait them to stay around 24/7, they're having the lives too I suppose.

Maybe u have right but i dont want to play with players which have 2kkk+ (maybe in items like cry/ ssb etc.)  in 1 week on 9x rate server...

That is cheating and i want to play fair.

WIPE !

Venusia

I dont get it...Why wasting time on complicated solution and keep making players disappointed with server downtimes, instead to applyi a simple and easy solution as rollback 4-8-12 hours dunno, to fix the problem at all.
Some hours lost cause of rollback are nothing if compared to a month playing.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Kazuki

Quote from: lL...2l on May 08, 2010, 07:32:27 PM
I wouldn't call my pre-previous post so much insulting actually. 4-5 hours is  while, yeah. As I already said, they do waste their time for free, do not forget that. About the downtime and the amount of money - I can tell you for sure, all the coins I reached from the donation coins bug werern't lost, i kept all of them, though I did a lot of actions to hide them. Doubtfully people who exploited the cash did this job, but you won't ever find out anyway. Tracking the logs would take weeks, if you want to punish them for real and if they're not brainless, ofcourse the leadership will not do this, you're right. And aboutthe third part, I_ would repeat myself again - I strongly doubt any person would waste an entire day to work out the problems of someone else for free.
The problem is that the bug is fixed but not his consequences.
So yes they wiped adenas from account who bought weapons at 0, but they left the weapons !!
So some ppl still have a load of weapon ready to crystallize and make money with whenever they need.
The luxury shop with high price that likely none legit players can afford is a good proof that it's not really fixed.

If GMs hope people will spend their money in luxury shop... they are seriously taking their hopes too high.
Most of people will keep it for later use like buying part/recipe/mats and craft whatever they want.

And with adenas drop at 3x for other players, there is no way we can outbid them.

So do you still think a rollback wouldn't have been better ? mostly when it would only have been a small one and really would have fixed the problem unlike what we have now

Cireneu

so, the point is Wipe server please. No1 made donate so it wont be bad for donaters, people just started to play here 1 week ago so this is not problem the problem will be if u GM's keep with those things too long and then need wipe .. this will be very bad at all
i think u wont lose any player for wipe server.
so please take a look at players and make what is better to server.

Make 1 poll about wipe and you will see what we think.
dont spam please and lets wait for any Admin to answer about it.
Thanks and GL with server

Voltage

They dont make wape ,(too much work for them  :-X)
I come to Vlakyria i think it will be server like OLD SHADOW x10!
But you don't do nothing to fix it......
If you make NEXT down to fix BUGGERS you lose next players.
Now the server dosn't "top" ,but "top fail".-Sry i need to say that.

sausrainis

Quote from: Voltage on May 08, 2010, 09:04:04 PM
They dont make wape ,(too much work for them  :-X)
I come to Vlakyria i think it will be server like OLD SHADOW x10!
But you don't do nothing to fix it......
If you make NEXT down to fix BUGGERS you lose next players.
Now the server dosn't "top" ,but "top fail".-Sry i need to say that.

You say its a fail server but you keep trying to log every 2 minutes camping when server going to be up again, am i wrong?
You are pissing in your own plate, do you realise that?
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Boolets

You guys dont realize there will be no wipe/rollback!!!! thats that!!!

We need to focus on future problems now! such as....a/s in shop

4 days server start already have a-weaps, next week is S-incoming. Why dont we work to fix this now instead of bitching about past?  I thought this coin system was little noobie helper, not life of server. Everyday that S weaps exist on coin, L2W users getting that much closer.

Kazuki

Quote from: sausrainis on May 08, 2010, 09:20:24 PM
You say its a fail server but you keep trying to log every 2 minutes camping when server going to be up again, am i wrong?
You are pissing in your own plate, do you realise that?
Maybe he just hope for the server to get better don't you think ?

If it doesn't bother you that many people can make load of adenas whenever they want when you have to make adenas with 3x rate, it's your point of view, respect that people might not be like you and care for it.

I don't like a server on which cheater can't get away with their exploit and later mess the server with adenas get by that.

Plus you can't tell me that if they had done a rollback from the beginning, there wouldn't be so many people complaining

sausrainis

Make a vote: Weather remove S grade from shops or not. Since there are S grade for coins big part of pve is staying behind the door. Imiss those pvps in Imperiat toomb for the spot. In my opinion remove S grade from coin shop, with so many l2w users there will be ppl runing with S weapons very fast.
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]