Web Analytics
Torn, little q about subs - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Torn, little q about subs

Started by nolimits, May 08, 2010, 07:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashanti

Please if any GM can ask - on DN x 15 there was a problem with some chars with subs. What was a problem?

When u made a main class eg. pp and made 3rd class on it, than u make a retail on pr  made a 3rd class on it and than take a pp as sub to have pr/pp u couldn't have 3rd class on pp on he/pp! So how is it here?

sandayu

ol/wc is a mana whore xD anyway i have main wc and i was thinkig bout making destro/wc but as i saw post above (or maybe 2 posts above :P) i can't take wc again :S so only destro/ol or tyr/ol is the only possible subs? (with main wc ofkoz) xD

zippobg

Quote from: sandayu on May 10, 2010, 02:46:32 PM
ol/wc is a mana whore xD anyway i have main wc and i was thinkig bout making destro/wc but as i saw post above (or maybe 2 posts above :P) i can't take wc again :S so only destro/ol or tyr/ol is the only possible subs? (with main wc ofkoz) xD
You can make destro/wc ofc!
Main WC raise to 76 start retail like Destro and than sub it on Wc and you will have Destro/Wc!
They talked for other thing OL/WC (main wc and can't take wc retail and can't take Ol retail too. So you can't make this like).
SadFace
WC/OL

sandayu

ay tnx for answer ^_^ but yet i need to think which char will be funnier to play :) kinda got used to play as wc, but all possibilies sounds cool (destro/tyr; destro/wc or ol;  tyr/wc or ol) xD btw looking for clan xDD