PET Problem : Wolf

News:

Main Menu

PET Problem : Wolf

Started by Creslin, May 12, 2010, 06:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creslin

Sup all

I got a little problem with a pets. I know that is a rule about ressurection them etc etc. But 3 times in the row i got dc (becouse my internet provider i suxsssss) and when i log on to my char. 2 times wolf just dissepired with all staff with in and one time when he was dead i got dc to and about 1h later when i got log in he was dissepired to. I dont know what is a prbolem ? This is very confusing becouse 2x wolfs was abput 50 lvl and last one 41. If you got the same problem how can I prevent situation like this. ?

BSRGD Creslin

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

palladine

Quote from: Creslin on May 12, 2010, 06:31:17 AM
Sup all

I got a little problem with a pets. I know that is a rule about ressurection them etc etc. But 3 times in the row i got dc (becouse my internet provider i suxsssss) and when i log on to my char. 2 times wolf just dissepired with all staff with in and one time when he was dead i got dc to and about 1h later when i got log in he was dissepired to. I dont know what is a prbolem ? This is very confusing becouse 2x wolfs was abput 50 lvl and last one 41. If you got the same problem how can I prevent situation like this. ?

BSRGD Creslin
You can change the internet provider only:)
I don't think so if the pet rules will be changed :)

Creslin

Fuk 20min to res :/ I forgot that in hB is only 20 min :/

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

st0rm

Quote from: Creslin on May 12, 2010, 10:18:10 AM
Fuk 20min to res :/ I forgot that in hB is only 20 min :/

GM Please change it to 24h, like infinity , thx  ::)

palladine

good idea because in the case of any connection problems you can lost the pet
20 mins is not enough