OMG WHY BAN ??/ - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

OMG WHY BAN ??/

Started by Caus, May 13, 2010, 11:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hzyrz

Quote from: Ashanti on May 13, 2010, 04:37:45 PM
Maybe you didn't use it just before u get ban .... but for sure u did something wrong - maybe u cooporate with someone who have l2w in party. Remeber it don't have to be in the time when you made a quest on ketra.

@Hzyrz

PLEASE be so nice and change your banner frequency or sometinh - it is really annoing for the eyes and becouse of that it is immposibble to read topic
u like new banner?;p

Ashanti

sandayu

umm lot's of chars was banned for this, so called "0 adena wpns bug" =P and it's probably most common reason of baning ppl lately =]

gringo

Quote from: Ashanti on May 13, 2010, 04:37:45 PM
Maybe you didn't use it just before u get ban .... but for sure u did something wrong - maybe u cooporate with someone who have l2w in party. Remeber it don't have to be in the time when you made a quest on ketra.

@Hzyrz

PLEASE be so nice and change your banner frequency or sometinh - it is really annoing for the eyes and becouse of that it is immposibble to read topic
i think u dont understand...my suport were baned only,my main char is not baned cause i didnt used l2walker lol...and both chars were loged at same time so wtf?

Ashanti

Ofc GM should answer on your post.

I just try to find reason of this ban - maybe it was because of the situation that u use l2w on this banned char before (don't now 10 days ago ;)) or maybe you bought some weapons in aden when the 0adena bug appear?

BTW  the Ban list is necessary! It will prevent this kind of topic, question ....

zippobg

http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/Valkyria/
All answers are there
SadFace
WC/OL

JeEbok

Quote from: zippobg on May 14, 2010, 04:32:54 PM
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/Valkyria/
All answers are there

finally :) GJ GMs
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<